BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I'm not a fan of carrots at all but juice gives me life! I love these juices all the flavors are really good!
Avery W.
Damascus, MD
A great juice to drink in the morning to kick start your day! It is a drink with veggies in it that actually tastes good.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Jill H.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM to all of the flavors.....................
Marcello D.
Beaufort, NC
I have to admit that I am addicted. Most mornings I do not have time to prep veggies and break out the juicer so I keep these stocked in the fridge as my "go-to". Not only are they delicious but they are certainly a convenient way to add a little pep to my step!
Steven Y.
Oviedo, FL
Delicious! I have a glass of it every morning. Tastes great and helps wake me up too.
Heather B.
Cromwell, IN
I started buying this product shortly after my son was diagnosed with autism. It's very hard to get him to eat fruits and vegetables . It's refreshing to know that through this project he's getting the nutrition that he would otherwise miss out on.
Rena S.
I love these and the Energy varieties. The Pomegranate Blueberry is delicious and since it doesn't taste like vegetables... my husband will drink it too :) I buy it in cans and just knowing that there are tons of antioxidants in it is a really great feeling. Why drink soda when you can have something so much more flavorful and that is actually good for you. There are 50 calories in a can and no fat. 10g of sugar is a touch high but at least you know it's coming from all of the fruits and vegetables and not Corn Syrup ewww... There is Green Tea in the Energy varieties and in case people don't know... it's made by Campbell Soup Company. Makes sense right? :)
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Even though it's considered light, V8 Fusion packs a lot of flavor! When I bought this, I was addicted to drinking it because it tasted so good! I may have to start buying it again...
Katelyn M.
Very good and healthy. You wouldn't think with so many veggies in it that it would taste so good. But its for sure a winner. I drink a lot of it through out the day.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!