BY V8 #74 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
V8Fusion IS my breakfast. I am a lover of juice and V8 has won my hear on quality and taste! Well done!
Jayme K.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
I absolutely love these! They taste delicious and give you tremendous health benefits. I drink them almost daily!
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I love this V8 and the Strawberry Banana Light version. I would definitely recommend this drink. I love how great it tastes and that it has a serving of fruit and vegetables in it. I could drink this all the time if I could.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
This juice is so yummy. And it's great that it's a fruit veggie blend. Little too sweet, but great mixed with rum!
Kiersten B.
Kiersten B.
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of the original V8 but I absolutely love the fusions. I get the nutrients I need, while enjoying a yummy drink.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love the V8 Fusions!! They are so healthy and provide you with great elements, if you haven't tried it yet, I would go out and buy some!!
Steven  F.
Steven F.
Hewlett, NY
V8 fusion is a great drink to that will refresh you. It's good and healthy. It taste so good even when you drink a month after it expires ūüėú. Kind of has a wine taste. You'll live if this happens to you but just giving you guys a a warning.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
The one on the picture is definitely one of my favorites! Peach and mango together, basically two of the best flavors out there! It's refreshing and healthy for you!
Karly D.
Karly D.
Foodie Expert
Delicious combination of fruits & vegetables! I only wish they offered more coupons. It can get expensive if you routinely buy it.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
This stuff tastes too good to be healthy! My kids and I love it! We love all the different V8 flavors!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!