Watermelon Snacks for National Watermelon Day
17 colors available
BY V8 #97 in Juice
4.62 / 5 based on 452 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
I am not a big vegtable juice person, but the v8 fusions are really good. I love the strawberry bananna flavor the best. I'm getting all my vegtables in a flavor that I love. Cant beat that.
Love this juice No high fructose corn syrup, one serving of veggies, no veggie taste. My kids love this, and it is great in smoothies.
Great flavor combos, I always keep these in the house
A total win. taste amazing, is actually filling, and this flavor is chock full of juice from antioxidant rich fruits and veggies!
Love the V8 line of drinks and energy drinks. They are delicious. very reasonably priced and healthy for you. Great combination :)
I use V8 Fusion juice in my green smoothie/ breakfast shake every morning! It adds great flavor without extra sugar not to mention the full servings of fruit and vegetable!
These juices come in an assorted variety of flavors. I like the peach mango drink. There are some antioxidants in there and 1/4 worth of your daily vegetable serving. The V-Fusion energy drink also has about 80 mg worth of caffeine from the green tea extract which is about the same as a small cup of coffee. Not really noticeable if you drink a lot of coffee regularly. I wouldn't give this drink to kids though. I would have them stick to V8 Splash or a different variety.
I found these little gems at the dollar store for 34 cents each and I'm so glad I did! I'm always on the run and I don't always have time to eat as healthy as I'd like so it really helps to have these in a convenient serving size to tote around with me!
I am by far not a veggie eater and my children have taken after me. So an extra way I can slip them into our daily routine is the V8 Fusions. I love the taste of it and so do my children. Kuddos to V8!
I was introduced to V8 Fusion by the feeding clinic when my child was visiting regularly to help with eating issues. This is one of the ways I sneak vegetables into him. He loves it!
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos