22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
A bit too sour overall I feel. I enjoy juice and typically v8 products...but this left me wanting more.
V8Fusion IS my breakfast. I am a lover of juice and V8 has won my hear on quality and taste! Well done!
This stuff tastes too good to be healthy! My kids and I love it! We love all the different V8 flavors!
This stuff is amazing! Great for breakfast or a quick snack. It is delicious and packed with vitamins.
This is a super easy and yummy way to make sure you get all of your essential vegetables and vitamins!
Low price and good for you. Easy way to get the little ones and me for that matter to consume veggies.
This product is really good but can be too sweet. When i give this to my kids i dilute it with water
These are my addiction! I love The taste and think th at its a perfect addition to any snack or meal
A glass a day, keeps the ickies away! My favorite flavor is Blueberry Pomegranate. Absolutely delish!
What a great way to get extra veggies into my picky eaters diet! They don't even know it's healthy.
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos