BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Crystal S.
Berlin, PA
We love the taste and the price. Its one great way to get more veggies in my 6 year olds diet with out him even realizing!
Kim W.
Nashville, TN
This is a good way to seek veggies if your kids don't like them. Taste great to me plus it's good for you.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
As a mom this is wonderful my son and daughter love it and its great for them... another big fat plus....
Heather B.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely one of my favorite drinks, hands down. Great any time of the day, and the flavors are amazing. :)
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
I love these new flavors! I always enjoyed the original V8 but these are a nice change. I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda. I always pack these for our camping trips since they have the smaller 4-packs.
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
These juices come in an assorted variety of flavors. I like the peach mango drink. There are some antioxidants in there and 1/4 worth of your daily vegetable serving. The V-Fusion energy drink also has about 80 mg worth of caffeine from the green tea extract which is about the same as a small cup of coffee. Not really noticeable if you drink a lot of coffee regularly. I wouldn't give this drink to kids though. I would have them stick to V8 Splash or a different variety.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I purchased this for myself, not knowing that my husband and son would enjoy it as well. It comes in many different flavors and manufacturer coupons in the paper.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I found these little gems at the dollar store for 34 cents each and I'm so glad I did! I'm always on the run and I don't always have time to eat as healthy as I'd like so it really helps to have these in a convenient serving size to tote around with me!
Julie C.
Watertown, NY
I have a glass of this every morning. It taste great and is great for you. There are many different flavors - orange flavors are my favorite. I like the idea of having a combo of fruit and veggies to start the day.
Amanda P.
I got these at the dollar store a while back. Although I usually enjoy V8 products, I felt these canned drinks were not nearly as good. I really think the can itself affected the flavor. ( I like the bottled versions of the same thing.) My recommendation is to buy a bottle and and split it up yourself. A little extra worth is the increase of deliciousness. Beyond that, in the grocery store these cans are WAY to expensive!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!