22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
My kids love it, and I love anything that helps them get more vegetables. Even my husband will drink it!
For me it's hard to get past the idea of this drink, however with that said the taste is just okay to me.
A great way to get your fruit and vegetables serving for the day. They are very delicious and refreshing
I drank this on a long trip of mine and I felt a lot better afterwards, very healthy, filling and delish.
I love this juice! i think its great that i can get my servings of vegetables without the taste of them!
I have to keep this in the fridge or i am in big trouble with my 6 year old. The whole family drinks it!
As a mom this is wonderful my son and daughter love it and its great for them... another big fat plus....
They taste okay. Just have a little bit of an odd after taste to me but there's a lot of benefits to it.
This is the only way I can get my kids to get their full veggies a day. Great tasting. Worth every cent!
This is a super easy and yummy way to make sure you get all of your essential vegetables and vitamins!
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos