5 Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas
22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
I can't say I completely like this drink , but the flavor is really good but I'm not really into V8 drinks .
I really cannot stand vegetable juice but I LOVE this juice and I cannot taste the veges in it. Great flavors
Delicious and fruitful and refreshing. They have a variety of flavors. It is also great for a hot summer day!
This is a good way to seek veggies if your kids don't like them. Taste great to me plus it's good for you.
V8 is the only vegetable drink that is actually delcious and quench defying. I love the tropical fruit one!
I love the Fusion V8! I don't like the original vegetable one, and this one is chock full of great stuff.
Me and my family love the V8 fusion drinks. My fiance hates fruits and vegetables but he loves this juice.
This delicious beverage has all vitamins you need to complete your day. It definitely met my expectations.
A juice that's not overly sweet. I drink some everyday with vitamins. And always have plenty in my pantry!
I have to keep this in the fridge or i am in big trouble with my 6 year old. The whole family drinks it!
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos