Watermelon Snacks for National Watermelon Day
17 colors available
BY V8 #92 in Juice
4.61 / 5 based on 455 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
I love this V-8!! It's light and refreshing, no added sugars, and you get a lot of veggies and fruit in one serving!
My mother loves this drink its good I'm not goin to lie my son love it
I love the V-8 fusions but the sugar contains is so high I would not give it to my son when he can have juice not even watered down,
I really like V8 fusion, but it has too much sugar, I wish it had less sugar.
I really enjoy these it comes in many flavors and you get your serving of veggies and fruits. Great for kids to!
Very tasty way to get some Fruits and Veggies. Downside is it's not 100% juice... Some are only 10%, which is sad. Great flavors though!
It's supposed to be a little healthier, BUT I do mix the strawberry kiwi one with pepsi even though it completely defeats the purpose. Great flavors!
This isn't as healthy as you think. It has high fructose corn syrup which isn't good for you at all. I avoid everything with high fructose corn syrup and you should too.
We buy this constantly in my house! It's a great way to get your servings of veggies in-- plus it tastes amazing! I could drink it all day and never get sick of it.
I have to keep this in the fridge or i am in big trouble with my 6 year old. The whole family drinks it!
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos