So, Zombie Frappuccinos are Real
20 varieties available
BY V8 #74 in Juice
4.61 / 5 based on 459 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
These are my addiction! I love The taste and think th at its a perfect addition to any snack or meal
This product is really good but can be too sweet. When i give this to my kids i dilute it with water
I love that it has a serving of both veggies and fruit. It tastes great and is good for you. My favorite is the Acai berry, mmmmm
I love V8 Fusion. It is my go to juice when I go to the grocery store and I love how many servings of fruit are in it.
V8 Fusion is a refreshing, great tasting drink. I love the variety of flavors. I hope to try more.
I love this stuff! I drank it all the time when I was pregnant & couldn't stomach actual veggies.
I thought it would be gross but its actually quit good i love the flavors!!!
Love V8 and their Fusion drinks! great serving of vegetables and fruit! i drink a cup every day!
As a mom this is wonderful my son and daughter love it and its great for them... another big fat plus....
I love these now, I always see myself buying them when i go to the store! They taste so good, and are pretty heathy for you.
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos