17 colors available

BY V8 #92 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
My husband and I are literally in love with this drink. It has replaced all juice in our home. It tastes amazing and is much better for us than the previous juices we would consume.
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
Love the fact you can't taste the veggies that are in it. I don't eat a lot of veggies and this is a great way to great them
Kim S.
Kim S.
I personally do not care for many juices this being one but it is pretty good. Husband loves this kind though so we do purchase often.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Foodie Expert
It was hard to get my child to consume any type of fruit for a while. I tried this juice and she loved it. For the longest time I couldn't get her to drink anything else!
suzie r.
suzie r.
Aurora, CO
Sometimes getting in my quota of fruits and vegtables is hard. I don't like just tomato juice alone so when V8 came out with Fusion, it was a nice alternative for some added nutrition
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love all the V8 Fusion flavors! I am not a big fruit and veggie lover, so this is perfect for me to get all the vitamins I need!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
Foodie Expert
I have never been a fan of the tomato drink , but once V8 splash came out I fell in love & this is the icing on the cake! These are the best juices I love the blended flavors & the large variety. Especially great for kids! We love them all, V8 Splash, V8 Fusion, smoothie, v8 with tea..They even have an energy drink now which is a life saver!
Holli A.
Holli A.
Independence, MO
V8 Fusion is my go-to drink when I know I'm not going to get in enough fruits and veggies with my meals. It's a sweet, delicious drink that I don't have to feel bad about.
Mynhung N.
Mynhung N.
If you ever want some flavor in your drink don't go to sofa turn to v8 amazing Juice
Flavors are delicious
Healthy
Helps you fill in the protein and vitamin that you miss through out the day!
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
My kids love it, my husband loves it. I don't care for the taste myself. If your kids or you for that matter do not get the recommended amount of vegetables then try this. I myself would rather just eat the vegetables.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!