22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
This v8 has great flavor but I like the lite version better. The taste of the regular is almost too overpowering.
I really enjoy these it comes in many flavors and you get your serving of veggies and fruits. Great for kids to!
Not the same old juice. love the different flavors with v8 fusion you won't get bored getting your fruit & vegies
I love these juices. It's wonderful to get all your recommended veggies in a sweet, fruity, great tasting juice!
I love these great source of vegetables and fruits however I don't like the extras in it, I prefer to make my own
Amazing Taste! Love the variety of flavors! Cute bottle and packing! I would recommend this product to everyone!
I hate this drink very much. My mom got this for me to try to keep me healthy but I ended up throwing it away.
I'm not a fan of carrots at all but juice gives me life! I love these juices all the flavors are really good!
Definitely one of my favorite drinks, hands down. Great any time of the day, and the flavors are amazing. :)
I love this drink definitely this one i love grape and rasberry, they have some many natural flavors and healthy too.
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos