BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Madison D.
Madison D.
Marysville, WA
Super healthy for you and your family, you get all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables in one great product! I always buy this when I go grocery shopping.
Jamila D.
Jamila D.
This is my go to juice for my nutritional well being. love all the flavors
Alex K.
Alex K.
Fort Mill, SC
A bit too sour overall I feel. I enjoy juice and typically v8 products...but this left me wanting more.
Marcello D.
Marcello D.
Beaufort, NC
I have to admit that I am addicted. Most mornings I do not have time to prep veggies and break out the juicer so I keep these stocked in the fridge as my "go-to". Not only are they delicious but they are certainly a convenient way to add a little pep to my step!
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Ringgold, GA
My children and I both love this juice! Which is great since it is so good for you. They drink it one every day.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Navarre, FL
I love all the v8 fusion drinks. They are so delicious and have a rich flavor with fruits and veggies blended together.
terri h.
terri h.
Port Arthur, TX
MY KIDS LOVE V8 FUSION AND ALL V8 PRODUCTS
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
Tastes good and is healthier than a lot of other fruit drinks. Great for kids and adults alike!
Lizeth M.
Lizeth M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love love love V8! My mom and dad always buy me a V8 and I just looooove it. I buy cases at a time. You should definitely try this juice :)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
A good way to get fruit in my son's diet. I wish there were more flavors.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!