BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Marissa C.
San Diego, CA
This is so amazingly tasty! I love the variety of favors as well!!! Only problem is I don't like how much sugar is in it :/ I breastfeed so I'm constantly watching out for high levels of anything due to it being transferred to my son, but when I'm on the go with him and I just can't squeeze in time to feed myself, it's excellent to have one of these and be on my way :)
terri h.
Port Arthur, TX
MY KIDS LOVE V8 FUSION AND ALL V8 PRODUCTS
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
Foodie Expert
This product is awesome!! It's healthy, tastes good and reasonably priced. It's a great way to get your kids who hate veggies to get their one serving of fruits and vegetables in a day and is way better than the sugary soft drinks!
Jacki K.
Sultan, WA
I am always looking for ways to get more vegetables into my kids. This is a great way to do it. They love the taste and happily drink this. I like it because it's more then just sugar. They are actually getting a lot of essential nutrients.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I enjoy having V8 Infusion when I go out to do my grocery shopping. V8 Infusion has multiple products and all at a very affordable price. My very first juice was the strawberry and banana fruits and vegetables then I went to pomegranate and blueberry fruits and vegetables and more after. Trying out every juice keeps getting better. Your taste buds will give you appreciation and even your body. Giving your body the best when it is feeling down makes your mood change to happy and full of health. I recommend this product.
Rebecca R.
Stockton, Ca
Foodie Expert
This is great for kids!! Fruits and Vegetables!!! they love it and its good for them too.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Personally its a litte too sweet for my taste but its a good alternative for little kids. splash a little in a smoothie, and they go have a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
Crystal S.
Berlin, PA
We love the taste and the price. Its one great way to get more veggies in my 6 year olds diet with out him even realizing!
Kim W.
Nashville, TN
This is a good way to seek veggies if your kids don't like them. Taste great to me plus it's good for you.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
As a mom this is wonderful my son and daughter love it and its great for them... another big fat plus....
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!