17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Rena S.
Rena S.
I love these and the Energy varieties. The Pomegranate Blueberry is delicious and since it doesn't taste like vegetables... my husband will drink it too :) I buy it in cans and just knowing that there are tons of antioxidants in it is a really great feeling. Why drink soda when you can have something so much more flavorful and that is actually good for you. There are 50 calories in a can and no fat. 10g of sugar is a touch high but at least you know it's coming from all of the fruits and vegetables and not Corn Syrup ewww... There is Green Tea in the Energy varieties and in case people don't know... it's made by Campbell Soup Company. Makes sense right? :)
Odessa F.
Odessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
For some reason my kids call this Dragon Juice, lol. But they love it. I have never been one to give my kids a lot of juice. Water was always more of a go to drink for us. This is finally a juice my kids really like, that I don't mind them drinking. We eat a pretty balanced diet, but no one eats great all the time. We have tried store band versions, and my kids will not drink any of them. They know immediately, even without seeing the bottle.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Zanesville, OH
I always buy this stuff. Tastes very good!
Charla R.
Charla R.
Nice, CA
I Love this Drink Its Luscious Smooth and Fruity !!UMM NUMMY!!
Love the Wild Berry it is so GOOD!! You can taste the fresh flavor of Fruit and Veggies!! Loved it!!
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Dallas, TX
I don't like v8 but the one with fruit I will drink. You can't taste the veggies. And you get both In one. Winning
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
Really good stuff flor adults and kids
Kiersten B.
Kiersten B.
I am not a fan of the original V8 but I absolutely love the fusions. I get the nutrients I need, while enjoying a yummy drink.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love the V8 Fusions!! They are so healthy and provide you with great elements, if you haven't tried it yet, I would go out and buy some!!
Steven  F.
Steven F.
Hewlett, NY
V8 fusion is a great drink to that will refresh you. It's good and healthy. It taste so good even when you drink a month after it expires 😜. Kind of has a wine taste. You'll live if this happens to you but just giving you guys a a warning.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
The one on the picture is definitely one of my favorites! Peach and mango together, basically two of the best flavors out there! It's refreshing and healthy for you!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!