BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I love v8 infusions! My kids are not much of a vegetables fans. And they don't get the much needed five a day fruits and vegetables recommendations. So what better than to get the much needed benefits of vegetables in a juice drink that kids love. Which they don't even taste the vegetables. Kids love the flavor which is a big plus
Kate G.
Kate G.
Colbert, WA
Foodie Expert
I love the flavors that it doesn't taste like vegetables!
Elaina B.
Elaina B.
Fayetteville, NC
My son is a super picky eater. The biggest problem is veggies. V8 Fusion helps a lot because while my son doesn't like many vegetables he absolutely LOVES fruit. The V8 Fusions only taste like delicious fruit. So I worry a little less about his health while I watch him guzzle down a glass. Our favorites are Pomegranate Blueberry and Concord Grape Raspberry.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ferndale, WA
My family and I love these juices. All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it. Very delicious product!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Its really hard to fit in enough fruit and veggies in our diet. I LOVE that this makes up for we lack in out diets. The kids love it and it makes me feel good to know they love something that is so good for them.
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
I give this to my son since he isn't so keen on eating vegetables and he loves it. You really can't tell this has veggies in it because the fruit balances the taste. Very simple and easy way to include veggies and fruit in your diet.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
My husband is SOO not a veggie person, so it's a futile effort to cook vegetables for dinner since I end up eating them and have a ton of leftovers. But V8 fusion is a great way to get veggies into your diet without the taste, since you can really only taste the fruit!
Katlin B.
Katlin B.
I love v8 fusion. I am not a big fan of veggie juices so mixing that with yummy fruit juices makes me want to get my serving of fruit and veggies everyday!!
Precious M.
Precious M.
Hickory, NC
My boyfriend loves this drink and can drink this all day everyday. I recommend this drink to everyone. Plus it's REAL fruits(:
Janice C.
Janice C.
I that they had the idea to mix both fruits and veggies together. Although they taste great, they are slightly on the sweeter side.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!