BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
This used to be my favorite juice when it first came out. I'm not really sure why I stopped drinking it because it truly is delicious! I wouldn't say that it's the healthiest drink because if I remember correctly, it is packed with sugars...but it does give you your servings of fruit and veggies. Just try it! You just might love it as much as so do...
Ana G.
Ana G.
Kingston, RI
I'm a huge fan of V8 fusion when it comes to fruit juices. A lot of juices now a days are packed with artificial flavoring and dye so I feel good about purchasing V8. This flavor in particular also includes juices from vegetables but it is hidden by the taste of fruit so it's a win win juice!
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I was quite impressed with the tastes if this juice. First of all, it does not taste like it is a low calorie drink. It does not have a bite to it like all energy drinks I've tried. It does not taste sour, like many other healthy drinks do. It's just YUMMY!
Cassandra I.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Smart juice with a smart price. Super delicious and I'm getting my servings of vegetables without really thinking about it. The flavor is sweet and refreshing, and they are relatively healthy! I love V8 products and will buy them again.
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
Lowell, Ma
Me and my friend have tried and really like that there is no strong aftertaste and the flavour Tate's just like a juice love it
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Palm Bay , FL
Foodie Expert
I love V8 Fusion juices. They have great flavors and the juice is good for you. I like that this product is mostly made of real juice and water. I wish that the containers were bigger though because you only can get a few glasses out of it.
kennedy b.
kennedy b.
Foodie Expert
Love this so much! Tastes great and I easily get dehydrated and hate to drink water, so this is a nice, affordable alternative. it's super tasty and you can drink it with anything. definitely recommend!ūüĎć
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Foodie Expert
DELICIOUS!!! This is my favorite flavor of V8 hands down. I wish they made smaller bottles of this for on-the-go use. It's light and citrusy and not too sweet. Super healthy, too! Great for kids.
Tricia A.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
It's really hard to encourage young children to drink the right things I have found that these infusion blends are wonderful they really enjoy them and I feel good knowing that they're getting the things they need in their diet
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Kansas City
A lot of people think Naked Juice is the best option for juice. Honestly, V8 Fusion Peach Mango is my all time favorite juice! V8 Fusion has the highest percentage of REAL juice with the least amount of sugar. Even Naked has more sugar than V8! I would say this Juice is the best kept secret of the juice aisle.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!