BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion are great! My favorite flavors are strawberry lemonade diet and orange pineapple. It's the first time i tried it, love they don't have sugar added. I would buy it again.
Samantha M.
Foodie Expert
Delicious drink without high fructose corn syrup. A great variety of flavors. Splash is good too but contains a lot more sugar. I don't feel guilty drinking V8 Fusion!
Erica S.
Monroe, GA
Foodie Expert
This I the first V8 product I truly enjoy. V8 Fusion + energy in orange pineapple is my new go to drink. The low calorie and carb content make it a great addition to my healthy lifestyle.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I buy these fruit blend versions in your brand on a regular basis for all my children buy especially for my twins the youngest because it 100%juice and vegetables so is much healthier than other juices &brands!
Trinity B.
I didnt like it but that doesn't mean others won't I did not like the taste and my whole family tryed it and did not like it I do not like the taste of this tangy product
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
I quite like these juices. Pretty sweet, but flavorful and refreshing. I also enjoy the energy version with extra caffeine that comes in cans; perfect for on the go.
Chelsie M.
Foodie Expert
I love love the cherry pomegranate flavor! We drink a couple different ones but thats my favorite! Like everything else its better cold and I like to add ice. I occasionally water it down because its a little too sweet but I dont have a sweet tooth.
Ivy W.
Athens
V8 Fusion is the only juice I purchase. I love the taste and that the drink incorporates fruits and vegetables and is 100% juice unlike many juices.
Tamaria G.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this juice. It is very healthy and it tastes great! This is very good for getting vegetable vitamins as well.
Tricia D.
Lowell, Ma
Me and my friend have tried and really like that there is no strong aftertaste and the flavour Tate's just like a juice love it
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!