Watermelon Snacks for National Watermelon Day
17 colors available
BY V8 #97 in Juice
4.62 / 5 based on 452 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
I love this juice, I've been trying too lose weight and this has been a great alternative too soda love the flavors!! This stuff is addictive 😜
My kids love these V8 fusion juices. Good flavors options too. And I love that they're getting veggies and fruit with each drink.
I like the açai mixed berry flavored V8 the best! Also, I tend to have the 8oz serving size & dilute it with water.
This stuff is amazing! Great for breakfast or a quick snack. It is delicious and packed with vitamins.
Always like juices that taste good and are healthy at the same tim.e. We get these from time to time.
V8 taste great ! I drink one glass before starting my day it makes me feel refresh and wakes me up
I love of the V8 fusions. Tons of delicious taste buds tingling that goes on when you drink this.
I like it, I wouldn't buy it again but it was okay, it had abut of a strange after taste though.
Tastes great and is such a good way to get fruit and vegetables in you!!!!!
This flavor is not the business, it taste like meds, and honestly I like that this is an energy drink that is nutritious, flavored with fruit — and is supposed to do it all without added sugars or artificial colors. Which means you're supposed to get the energy you want, without all the guilt that might come from typical energy drinks. In other words, it’s supposed to be a feel-good energy without the tradeoffs. But to me it just didn't give me the energy I needed to start my day good.. What else will people want to know?
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos