22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
A great juice to drink in the morning to kick start your day! It is a drink with veggies in it that actually tastes good.
V-8 is good but I've noticed that not a lot of people choose to add tomato to their fresh juices at juice bars. Wonder why?
The kids love it straight and it is good for them. I like it mixed ,topped with a celery and it's good for me. Win/win.
I'm a big fan of V8 Fusion, but this wasn't my favorite flavor. I just chugged it to quickly get my daily dose of HEALTH!
Doesn't taste like a fusion of fruits and vegetables. I really doubt it's 100% juice. Tastes like watered down kool-aid.
I love v8 Fusion drinks. They don't taste like veggies, just normal fruit. I think they are perfect on a hot summer day.
Tasty juice that is healthy? Yes, please! Excellent way to get your child to "eat" their veggies without them knowing it.
I love all the v8 fusion drinks. They are so delicious and have a rich flavor with fruits and veggies blended together.
I love v fusion Im drinking concord grape and raspberry now and got pomegranate blueberry also. They are so delicious.
Love the way this stuff taste. and you get all the vegetables and fruit you need. they have some different flavors too
Q & A
Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just concentrate?
Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice?
Are these made with 100% juice or do they contain High Fructose Corn Syrup?
Do your kids like the of v8?
How many flavors are there?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos