BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Amber O.
Florence, KY
A glass a day, keeps the ickies away! My favorite flavor is Blueberry Pomegranate. Absolutely delish!
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Foodie Expert
I would choose v8 over caprisun any day. its more healthy and it doesn't leave your mouth dry
Nicole B.
Ferndale, WA
My family and I love these juices. All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it. Very delicious product!
Kersten B.
V8 fusions are an easy way to get fruits and veggies in when I've been on the run all day. The taste is great! Only concern is the lack of fiber leads me to believe they take a lot of the nutrients out of those fruits and veggies.
Peter T.
Palm Bay, FL
V8 taste great ! I drink one glass before starting my day it makes me feel refresh and wakes me up
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Foodie Expert
I love v8 vfusion juice drinks! so do my kids! it's a wonderful way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables in the kids without the fight! great smooth and refreshing taste!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
I've tried a few flavors and Pomegranate Blueberry was by far my favorite.

There's a hint of vegetable in these, but the fruit flavor definitely overpowers it. They're much better than vegetable juices or even plain veggies. I'd definitely recommend if you hate vegetables.

Renee T.
Foodie Expert
I like the açai mixed berry flavored V8 the best! Also, I tend to have the 8oz serving size & dilute it with water.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Foodie Expert
I like it, I wouldn't buy it again but it was okay, it had abut of a strange after taste though.
Courtney B.
This stuff is amazing! Great for breakfast or a quick snack. It is delicious and packed with vitamins.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!