BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of v8 juice original but this stuff is good! i actually went out and bought this stuff, thinking about switching to this
kry O.
kry O.
My favorite V8 fusion juice is the concord grape! And it had a serving if veggies and tastes amazing! Very refreshing and full of life!
Liz T.
Liz T.
I enjoyed mainly the strawberry banana flavor but none of the other flavors!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Foodie Expert
A great-tasting, inexpensive, and healthy way to boost your daily veggie and fruit intake!! Also available in several different flavors as well!!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Stockton, Ca
Foodie Expert
This is great for kids!! Fruits and Vegetables!!! they love it and its good for them too.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
I purchased this for myself, not knowing that my husband and son would enjoy it as well. It comes in many different flavors and manufacturer coupons in the paper.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is so yummy!!! I love it. Its very healthy. And is perfectly filled with vitamins
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Walterboro, SC
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves her juice and I love how this blends both worlds of juice and veggies. And also I love that the veggies help with not too much sugar added.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Springfield, OH
Foodie Expert
We love V8 Fusion. My kids all drink it, and think it tastes great meanwhile they don't know that it's super good for them. Be on the lookout for coupons, you can go to V8's website and print them. So many great flavors to choose from.
Urszula K.
Urszula K.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good! Especially for people who don't live fruits/vegetables.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!