Watermelon Snacks for National Watermelon Day
17 colors available
4.62 / 5 based on 452 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
I drank this on a long trip of mine and I felt a lot better afterwards, very healthy, filling and delish.
I really like the taste of V8. You can have a healthy drink without sacrificing taste.
I love these a lot. Lots of flavor, different choices and good for you! Decently prices also!
I have a weird relationship with juices. I love love love juice.. but I know that ultimately with added sugars it's not that good for me. This juice is a great way to get veggies in if you don't eat them (and I don't...) but isn't necessarily a "healthy" food.
We've been drinking V8fusion in our house since it first came out. My son (who is 6) is a very very picky eater. He will not eat veggies and fruit to save his life. I have tried every trick in the book but this is my go to product. I like that it has a full serving of fruits and veggies in every 8 oz of juice. I really get the most benefit from this product by using it as a base for his smoothies. I sneak in extra frozen fruit, a dash of veggie powder, and soy yogurt and he is none the wiser. We especially like the Mango Peach blend used with Tropical frozen fruit, and Soy vanilla yogurt by Silk.
I love this! Its hard to fit in all your servings of fruit and veggies but this helps and taste great!
This is a great way to sweeten your smoothies while getting a serving of fruit/vegetables! It's not overly sweet and you can't taste the vegetables. We purchase the light version and it's just as good!
I really cannot stand vegetable juice but I LOVE this juice and I cannot taste the veges in it. Great flavors
I love having a glass of this post workout. I think a lot of the flavors taste amazing.
This is the only way I can get my kids to get their full veggies a day. Great tasting. Worth every cent!
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos