17 colors available

BY V8 #92 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lewiston, ID
My toddler LOVES juice, but I don't like giving him a bunch of sugar. He's also VERY picky when it comes to food. I give him V8 Fusion and he gulps it down. It's a great way to get him all the healthy stuff he refuses to eat.
Lester M.
Lester M.
Turlock, CA
One of the best 100% real juices on the market.

All the flavors are amazing and when you have your first sip you won't wanna stop.
I buy 5-6 of these in a month and down them within a short period of time. THAT GOOD.

Best juice you'll find.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
I can't get enough of this stuff... YUM
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Joplin, MO
I know many people that love this. I would rather eat vegetables and fruits (which I love) than to drink this stuff.. I have the taste.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I like these juices. you get a good serving of vegetables and fruits. I just wish there were more flavor options to choose from.
Brenna V.
Brenna V.
Decatur, TX
This is a really tasty way to get your veggies. I love it! All the flavors are good.
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
Fruit juice with hidden vegetables. it's perfect for picky kids. I love it
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this juice! My toddler enjoys drinking it also. I love the fact that I can get her to have her daily serving of fruits and vegetables by drinking this delicious juice. All of the flavors that we've tried have been fantastic.
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA
I love healthy stuff, and this is a great option for getting some fruits and veggies in you - without having to prepare a difficult meal. Gets you the nutrients you need fast!
Abby G.
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI
I really do not like these at all. They leave a gross after taste in your mouth and I just really do not care for it nor will I buy it.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!