5 Delicious Cocktails for Fall You Can't Miss
22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
We've been drinking V8fusion in our house since it first came out. My son (who is 6) is a very very picky eater. He will not eat veggies and fruit to save his life. I have tried every trick in the book but this is my go to product. I like that it has a full serving of fruits and veggies in every 8 oz of juice. I really get the most benefit from this product by using it as a base for his smoothies. I sneak in extra frozen fruit, a dash of veggie powder, and soy yogurt and he is none the wiser. We especially like the Mango Peach blend used with Tropical frozen fruit, and Soy vanilla yogurt by Silk.
I've always preferred veggies over fruit but with this I can get my fruit intake easily. Sometimes it's too thick so I water it down a bit but so good for you.
This is the only way I can get my kids to get their full veggies a day. Great tasting. Worth every cent!
Haven't tried it! :(
I really do not like these at all. They leave a gross after taste in your mouth and I just really do not care for it nor will I buy it.
This product is really good but can be too sweet. When i give this to my kids i dilute it with water
I enjoyed mainly the strawberry banana flavor but none of the other flavors!
Tastes great and makes a good cocktail but you have to look at the sugar content and the fact that you're teaching your children to dislike the taste of veggies...they can't get their veggie intake in melted sugar form forever...well they can, but it isn't healthy.
I love this! Its hard to fit in all your servings of fruit and veggies but this helps and taste great!
I buy the light v8 fusions and then mix it with seltzer I don't like super sugary drinks but like a juice in the am and these are perfect for getting extra nutrition in! They are always on sale and I get good coupons which is a added bonus!
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos