BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Liz Q.
Liz Q.
Sugar Land, TX
I live v8 juices! It's like a while meal in a drink and it's an easier thing to take with you when your in a hurry!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
This is a super easy and yummy way to make sure you get all of your essential vegetables and vitamins!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
Doesn't taste like a fusion of fruits and vegetables. I really doubt it's 100% juice. Tastes like watered down kool-aid.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love the flavor combos, and I like knowing it's good for me too :]
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Albuquerque, NM
It taste great you only taste fruit so its easy to get the vegetables we need
Kim M.
Kim M.
carl junction , mo
Has a great taste, my kids both love this and will ask for this instead of soda!
April S.
April S.
My almost two year old loves every flavor combination. he prefers this over juice boxes and sometimes even apple juice
Emily B.
Emily B.
Trussville, AL
These drinks are ok. I bought them hoping to add some healthy benefits of juice into my son's diet but he didn't like them. To me it wasn't terrible, but not the best taste.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Flint, MI
I loved this for awhile now it is great to get all of your fruits n veggies at once. Tastes great!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
San Diego, CA
This is so amazingly tasty! I love the variety of favors as well!!! Only problem is I don't like how much sugar is in it :/ I breastfeed so I'm constantly watching out for high levels of anything due to it being transferred to my son, but when I'm on the go with him and I just can't squeeze in time to feed myself, it's excellent to have one of these and be on my way :)
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!