22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
My favorite V8 fusion juice is the concord grape! And it had a serving if veggies and tastes amazing! Very refreshing and full of life!
I personally do not care for many juices this being one but it is pretty good. Husband loves this kind though so we do purchase often.
I always buy this for when my daughter are not into eating their veggies this is a great source of vitamins for them and plus its tasty
Love this juice No high fructose corn syrup, one serving of veggies, no veggie taste. My kids love this, and it is great in smoothies.
Delicious. I love the strawberry/banana flavor, and this drink is a great way to get your veggies without worrying about cooking them.
I really do not like these at all. They leave a gross after taste in your mouth and I just really do not care for it nor will I buy it.
Yummy drink prefer over soda. healthy yet taste great. wouldn't even know that there is veggies in it. lots of flavors to choose from.
I love the V8 VFushions! My favorite is the strawberry banana. Plus, all the V8 drinks are a great way get extra fruits and veggies.
I love the V-8 fusions but the sugar contains is so high I would not give it to my son when he can have juice not even watered down,
While I don't buy their advertizement that it has a day's servings of veggies and fruits. As a simple juice, I think it's fantastic.
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos