17 colors available

BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
This is a great way to get the kids to get their vegetables. I personally do not care for it but my kids love it.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I love V8 Fusion! I buy a bottle every time I go grocery shopping. Tasty and healthy.
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Foodie Expert
I would choose v8 over caprisun any day. its more healthy and it doesn't leave your mouth dry
Deana H.
Deana H.
I can definitely taste the fruits and veggies in V8 fusions. It's one of the drinks that you could trick with your child if they didn't like veggies. I love it. It comes in variety in flavors and it's actually good (:
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
We love that just a small glass gets us closer to our fruits and veggie servings for the day! Tasty and even my picky about veggie hubby loves it! blueberry/pom is our fave!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I love v8 Fusion drinks. They don't taste like veggies, just normal fruit. I think they are perfect on a hot summer day.
candice k.
candice k.
Knoxville, TN
I have not tried all of the combinations they have yet, but the ones that I have had we okay. Not my favorite juice, but if I have a good coupon I will purchase them.
Katniss K.
Katniss K.
Binghamton, NY
I thought it would be gross but its actually quit good i love the flavors!!!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Woodbridge, VA
My kids absolutely love this stuff! It's hard to get them to eat their fruits and vegetables all the time, so this is a better alternative for them. They seem to love all of the flavors as well.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS
I really enjoy the fruit v8s. The veggie ones not so much. Maybe its because I'm picky when it comes to veggies but either way it isn't healthy for anyone it's so sugary. But it's so good lol
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!