BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Charla R.
Nice, CA
I Love this Drink Its Luscious Smooth and Fruity !!UMM NUMMY!!
Love the Wild Berry it is so GOOD!! You can taste the fresh flavor of Fruit and Veggies!! Loved it!!
Janice C.
I that they had the idea to mix both fruits and veggies together. Although they taste great, they are slightly on the sweeter side.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
I love all the V8 Fusion flavors! I am not a big fruit and veggie lover, so this is perfect for me to get all the vitamins I need!
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
While I don't buy their advertizement that it has a day's servings of veggies and fruits. As a simple juice, I think it's fantastic.
Katelyn M.
Very good and healthy. You wouldn't think with so many veggies in it that it would taste so good. But its for sure a winner. I drink a lot of it through out the day.
samantha s.
Nicholasville, KY
A total win. taste amazing, is actually filling, and this flavor is chock full of juice from antioxidant rich fruits and veggies!
Cassandra D.
I love V8 Fusion! I recently introduced this back into my household, because my boyfriend hates vegetables. This does the trick.
Melanie  P.
Gaylord, MI
V8 Fusion is great because you can get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables in a delicious drink. It is great when you are too busy to prepare healthy meals.
Madison D.
Marysville, WA
Super healthy for you and your family, you get all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables in one great product! I always buy this when I go grocery shopping.
Briana S.
Me and my family love the V8 fusion drinks. My fiance hates fruits and vegetables but he loves this juice.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!