17 colors available

BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
He loves the juice. I've never seen him drink so fast in his life and ask for more. It has one serving of both fruits and veggie, which he really needs more of. I'm happy I found something to supplement until he eat veggies and more fruits.
Megan A.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love V8 fusion Concord grape and raspberry. James (my boyfriend) and I give this to his 1 yr old son (who we have 15/16 days a month) and because its mostly natural (there is not a lot of added sugar, most of the sugar is natural from the fruit) it's actually really good for kids. I do not recommend the light versions because those add sugar to make it sweeter. But try making ice cubes out of it or Popsicles for a fun treat on a hot day! They're fun for kids and adults! :)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Minnetonka, MN
I like to give this juice to my 2 and 6 year old girls. We don't do a lot of juice in our house, but when we do, we do the vegetable/fruit juice blends. You cannot taste the difference. I feel better knowing that my girls are getting another serving of veggies, as they have decided they hate most everything green.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Hope, ME
This stuff is awesome. I tried the normal Fusion kind but also the smoothie one and they were both great. Definitely not a substitute for fruits and veggies but a great way to add a little more health to your diet.
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
A friend told me her pedi recommended V8 Fusion for her toddlers. We tried it to dissolve my daughter's Miralax in, and she LOVES it. No more sitting for an hour trying to get her to finish her "medicine".
The worst part is that it is so delicious, the rest of us want to drink it too!
M G.
M G.
This is one of my favorite juices - I grab several when they're on sale. They have high fruit and vegetable content, and have a richer flavor than your basic fruit juice.
Jill H.
Jill H.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM to all of the flavors.....................
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I am not a big fan of eating veggies. I like that you can easily get your fruits and veggies in one little can! I think they hide the veggie taste very well. It's easy to trick your kids into drinking it!
Lynley H.
Lynley H.
Anything V8 tastes nasty. I always try different flavors just to see if I would like it. I have never had good luck with it.
Jacki K.
Jacki K.
Sultan, WA
I am always looking for ways to get more vegetables into my kids. This is a great way to do it. They love the taste and happily drink this. I like it because it's more then just sugar. They are actually getting a lot of essential nutrients.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!