BY V8 #74 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Holli A.
Independence, MO
V8 Fusion is my go-to drink when I know I'm not going to get in enough fruits and veggies with my meals. It's a sweet, delicious drink that I don't have to feel bad about.
Casey D.
Rixeyville, VA
My toddler is a very picky eater. There is only a few veggies I can get her to eat. So we buy V8 Fusion and it is great way to insure she is getting the veggies she needs!
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX
Delicious. I love the strawberry/banana flavor, and this drink is a great way to get your veggies without worrying about cooking them.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These taste so good!! Which, I love V8 products overall, but this one has a good fruity taste to it and you would never know you were consuming veggies. :)
Megan C.
Papillion , NE
Yummy drink prefer over soda. healthy yet taste great. wouldn't even know that there is veggies in it. lots of flavors to choose from.
Lesley M.
Katy, TX
My husband swears he can taste the vegetables in this juice, but I can't at all. It's a nice juice alternative to plain ol' OJ or apple juice.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
Doesn't taste like a fusion of fruits and vegetables. I really doubt it's 100% juice. Tastes like watered down kool-aid.
Nicole s.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice, this is my number one go to! for someone who doesn't like their fruits and veggies this is a MUST
Melissa A.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
My family drinks this all the time. It's the easiest way to insure that my little ones are getting their fruit and veggie servings
Janice C.
I that they had the idea to mix both fruits and veggies together. Although they taste great, they are slightly on the sweeter side.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!