BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Michele L.
Michele L.
Weaver, AL
Not the same old juice. love the different flavors with v8 fusion you won't get bored getting your fruit & vegies
Letticia B.
Letticia B.
Brooklyn , NY
This product is really good but can be too sweet. When i give this to my kids i dilute it with water
Jacquie R.
Jacquie R.
Garden Valley, CA
Love this stuff. Very good prices at Wal Mart. Nice that its good for you too.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Whenever this is on sale I stock up on it
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Lumberton, Nj
My fruits and veggies in a delicious beverage...yes! I am not a fan of smoothies or protein shakes and its hard to get all the nutrition you need so this is a great choice for me
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This is especially great for people like me who are always on the go! It's just so hard to fit in eating everything you're supposed to. Having it in a yummy drink form helps too!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
I'm the type of person who loves anything fruity, but most fruity juices ad such have a LOT of sugar and other ingredients I don't need. With v8 fusion, I can drink it when I'm trying to be healthy and I honestly don't feel bad about it. I mean, its not a totally natural healthy drink, but its close to it. I do want to point out that some of the flavors are more of a hit and miss. Some people like them. Some don't. I also like the v8 fusion smoothie drink. Yuuummmm!!!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Goose Creek, SC
I brought this home one day cause I tried it before & liked it, but when I came home the next day it was completely gone! The hubby loved it! Now he gets a full serving of fruits & vegetables, & I don't have to keep on him about food choices!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!