17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
I have tried several varieties of V8 Fusion and have not found one that I really enjoy. I find it to be a it expensive also.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
These juices are great!! They taste great, you get 2 servings of vegetables and fruits in a glass, what more could you want?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orlando , Fl
I enjoy having V8 Infusion when I go out to do my grocery shopping. V8 Infusion has multiple products and all at a very affordable price. My very first juice was the strawberry and banana fruits and vegetables then I went to pomegranate and blueberry fruits and vegetables and more after. Trying out every juice keeps getting better. Your taste buds will give you appreciation and even your body. Giving your body the best when it is feeling down makes your mood change to happy and full of health. I recommend this product.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Springfield, MA
I absolutely LOVE these and so does my fiance and daughter. I love all the nutrients they are packed with. Definite hit in my house
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
Delicious and fruitful and refreshing. They have a variety of flavors. It is also great for a hot summer day!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of the V8 Fusion drinks! They don't have as much sugar, there is no after taste, the energy is just enough to keep me alert without feeling too jittery!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great tasting. Can't taste veggies so a great way to get veggies in your kids
Donna P.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
I love V8. I use this when I make my vegetable soup. It is yummy.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love how naturally sweet and fruity these drinks are, and they have veggies in them, which you can't even taste!
Erica G.
Erica G.
San Jose, CA
I love these now, I always see myself buying them when i go to the store! They taste so good, and are pretty heathy for you.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!