BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Daniela M.
Belton, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a healthy yet tasty drink that keeps the sickness away
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
I love V8. I use this when I make my vegetable soup. It is yummy.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville , Nc
I have a somewhat picky little boy, and he'll drink this down no problem, makes my life much easier than force feeding veggies.
Tuss S.
RIVERSIDE, CA
You can ask for a better way to get your serving of veggies and fruit. It has the perfect blend of fruit and veggies. The taste is wonderful especially for children and its healthy.
Megan C.
Papillion , NE
Yummy drink prefer over soda. healthy yet taste great. wouldn't even know that there is veggies in it. lots of flavors to choose from.
Mallory A.
Foodie Expert
We love these at my house! they taste amazing and are healthy! we don't eat enough veggies so this gives us a little boost! all the different flavors i have tried all tasted great :)
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
Sheri B.
Trenton, MI
Love this juice No high fructose corn syrup, one serving of veggies, no veggie taste. My kids love this, and it is great in smoothies.
Randi H.
I really like this, and even does my husband, so this is a great thing to have if your spouse or children don't get in enough veggies and fruit
Ginnifer L.
Clarksville, Tn
What a great way to get extra veggies into my picky eaters diet! They don't even know it's healthy.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!