BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Ashlyn P.
I am a fan of fruit juice but this one definitely tastes healthy. Still might be better for those that do not like to eat fruit or vegetables. Could be better.
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This juice is great! I have systemic lupus and I always take my pills with this because I am getting more out of it! fruits and veggies but still tastes great!
Stephanie J.
Eastpointe, MI
I've always preferred veggies over fruit but with this I can get my fruit intake easily. Sometimes it's too thick so I water it down a bit but so good for you.
Madison D.
Marysville, WA
Super healthy for you and your family, you get all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables in one great product! I always buy this when I go grocery shopping.
Jessica T.
Addison, MI
I love these types of juices from V8. They are different and healthier than regular juice, and have a little twist. I like all of the flavors that are sold.
Tiffany F.
Walterboro, SC
My daughter loves her juice and I love how this blends both worlds of juice and veggies. And also I love that the veggies help with not too much sugar added.
Katlin B.
I love v8 fusion. I am not a big fan of veggie juices so mixing that with yummy fruit juices makes me want to get my serving of fruit and veggies everyday!!
Allison M.
Literally in love, the flavor is amazing and the ingredients aren't horrific as some drinks are! Great for someone whom no longer drinks soda (like myself)!
Chantel W.
Escanaba, MI
Tastes sooooo good. I absolutely love this juice, as does everyone else in my household. It only lasts us a day or two because we're constantly drinking it.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These taste so good!! Which, I love V8 products overall, but this one has a good fruity taste to it and you would never know you were consuming veggies. :)
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!