BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Erica G.
I love this juice!!! My favorite is the palmagranate blueberry it is really good
Crystal B.
Not only do I enjoy V8, with these new flavors my 6 year old does,too!
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
I can't get enough of this stuff... YUM
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
Tastes to vegetably to me lol.
Lilian S.
Westminster, CO
I have been craving a lot of sweet stuff lately. I try to keep sweets out of the house, but this drink is healthy and sweet! I keep a few bottles in the house. My husband and daughter love them too! :)
Shauna J.
Elgin, TX
I love V8 v-fusion since my son does not like vegetables and I have tried different ways to get him to eat them with no results. I tried the peach mango flavor and he drinks a glass of this a day and gets all his vegetables in one drink.
Tamara S.
Imperial, CA
This juice is amazingly delicious and a great healthy alternative to sodas or other juices.
Darrien E.
Derby, KS
This is awesome! It’s a great alternative to picky eaters that don’t love veggies. They have a variety of flavors(they are all good) we love them all!
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this juice! My toddler enjoys drinking it also. I love the fact that I can get her to have her daily serving of fruits and vegetables by drinking this delicious juice. All of the flavors that we've tried have been fantastic.
Rose A.
I LOVE THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS FUSION MAKE ITS HEALTHY YET TASTY
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!