BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
I didnt like it but that doesn't mean others won't I did not like the taste and my whole family tryed it and did not like it I do not like the taste of this tangy product
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I enjoy having V8 Infusion when I go out to do my grocery shopping. V8 Infusion has multiple products and all at a very affordable price. My very first juice was the strawberry and banana fruits and vegetables then I went to pomegranate and blueberry fruits and vegetables and more after. Trying out every juice keeps getting better. Your taste buds will give you appreciation and even your body. Giving your body the best when it is feeling down makes your mood change to happy and full of health. I recommend this product.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Weaver, AL
Not the same old juice. love the different flavors with v8 fusion you won't get bored getting your fruit & vegies
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the pickiest 3 year old. I love the fact I can trick her into drinking this! It tastes great even her grandfather gets all his veggies now!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of the V8 Fusion drinks! They don't have as much sugar, there is no after taste, the energy is just enough to keep me alert without feeling too jittery!
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Goodlettsville, TN
I don't make meal time fight time. I just serve V8
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
Shiane  C.
Shiane C.
These are my addiction! I love The taste and think th at its a perfect addition to any snack or meal
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Goose Creek, SC
I brought this home one day cause I tried it before & liked it, but when I came home the next day it was completely gone! The hubby loved it! Now he gets a full serving of fruits & vegetables, & I don't have to keep on him about food choices!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!