BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Cristina C.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love the V8 energy. They may have a good bit of sugar, but at least I'm getting something good out of my energy drink instead of the ridiculous energy drink alternatives.
suzie r.
Aurora, CO
Sometimes getting in my quota of fruits and vegtables is hard. I don't like just tomato juice alone so when V8 came out with Fusion, it was a nice alternative for some added nutrition
Emily B.
Trussville, AL
These drinks are ok. I bought them hoping to add some healthy benefits of juice into my son's diet but he didn't like them. To me it wasn't terrible, but not the best taste.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
We love that just a small glass gets us closer to our fruits and veggie servings for the day! Tasty and even my picky about veggie hubby loves it! blueberry/pom is our fave!
Holli A.
Independence, MO
V8 Fusion is my go-to drink when I know I'm not going to get in enough fruits and veggies with my meals. It's a sweet, delicious drink that I don't have to feel bad about.
Casey D.
Rixeyville, VA
My toddler is a very picky eater. There is only a few veggies I can get her to eat. So we buy V8 Fusion and it is great way to insure she is getting the veggies she needs!
Charla R.
Nice, CA
I Love this Drink Its Luscious Smooth and Fruity !!UMM NUMMY!!
Love the Wild Berry it is so GOOD!! You can taste the fresh flavor of Fruit and Veggies!! Loved it!!
Katelyn M.
Very good and healthy. You wouldn't think with so many veggies in it that it would taste so good. But its for sure a winner. I drink a lot of it through out the day.
Melanie  P.
Gaylord, MI
V8 Fusion is great because you can get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables in a delicious drink. It is great when you are too busy to prepare healthy meals.
candice k.
Knoxville, TN
I have not tried all of the combinations they have yet, but the ones that I have had we okay. Not my favorite juice, but if I have a good coupon I will purchase them.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!