BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Ana G.
Kingston, RI
I'm a huge fan of V8 fusion when it comes to fruit juices. A lot of juices now a days are packed with artificial flavoring and dye so I feel good about purchasing V8. This flavor in particular also includes juices from vegetables but it is hidden by the taste of fruit so it's a win win juice!
Brittany F.
Aynor , SC
i dont like tomato juice but i can deal with it when its mixed with fruit like this one. it has more of a fruit flavor than tomato. its not thick buy its not watery. i would recommend this to everyone especially those who need their serving of vegetables but without that vegetable taste.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was quite impressed with the tastes if this juice. First of all, it does not taste like it is a low calorie drink. It does not have a bite to it like all energy drinks I've tried. It does not taste sour, like many other healthy drinks do. It's just YUMMY!
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
Smart juice with a smart price. Super delicious and I'm getting my servings of vegetables without really thinking about it. The flavor is sweet and refreshing, and they are relatively healthy! I love V8 products and will buy them again.
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love V8 Fusion juices. They have great flavors and the juice is good for you. I like that this product is mostly made of real juice and water. I wish that the containers were bigger though because you only can get a few glasses out of it.
kennedy b.
Love this so much! Tastes great and I easily get dehydrated and hate to drink water, so this is a nice, affordable alternative. it's super tasty and you can drink it with anything. definitely recommend!👍
Sarah R.
DELICIOUS!!! This is my favorite flavor of V8 hands down. I wish they made smaller bottles of this for on-the-go use. It's light and citrusy and not too sweet. Super healthy, too! Great for kids.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
These are the best juices if you can't get your kids to eat veggies. My kids love the mango peach one, and it has some carrots, spinach and sweet potato in it also. My 2 year old drinks it up.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love the V8 Fusion. The reason I love drinking these juices is because they do not add high fructose corn syrup. The sugar that is in these juices are the natural sugar from the fruits and vegetables. You have to be sure to shake it up because it does settle at the bottom of the bottle. The V8 fusion remind me of you mixing the fruits and vegetables at home and the content will settle down when you have it sitting in your refrigerator for a day or 2. Sometimes you can taste certain fruit and vegetables in the juice. If you are a healthy drinker or like to drink healthy stuff, I recommend this juice.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
V8 fusion are great! My favorite flavors are strawberry lemonade diet and orange pineapple. It's the first time i tried it, love they don't have sugar added. I would buy it again.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just concentrate?
Missy H.
Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice?
Kristen W.
Ashland, KY
Are these made with 100% juice or do they contain High Fructose Corn Syrup?
Adriana
Chandler, AZ
Do your kids like the of v8?
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
How many flavors are there?