BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love V8! I know it's not that good for you, like it claims, because it's a pre-bottled drink. But it's great as a desert drink! I love almost all of the flavors.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Foodie Expert
Literally in love, the flavor is amazing and the ingredients aren't horrific as some drinks are! Great for someone whom no longer drinks soda (like myself)!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, Wi
One of my top to juices I am so obsessed because it is so delicious. And it's pretty healthy so great flavor great price point. Still drink this everyday.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My kids love these V8 fusion juices. Good flavors options too. And I love that they're getting veggies and fruit with each drink.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Always like juices that taste good and are healthy at the same tim.e. We get these from time to time.
Candice C.
Candice C.
I love of the V8 fusions. Tons of delicious taste buds tingling that goes on when you drink this.
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This flavor is not the business, it taste like meds, and honestly I like that this is an energy drink that is nutritious, flavored with fruit — and is supposed to do it all without added sugars or artificial colors. Which means you're supposed to get the energy you want, without all the guilt that might come from typical energy drinks. In other words, it’s supposed to be a feel-good energy without the tradeoffs. But to me it just didn't give me the energy I needed to start my day good.. What else will people want to know?
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I love V8 and so when I saw they had come out with this particular line that includes fruit, all of which I love, I was super excited to try it. I have to admit though that I was pretty disappointed. They didn't taste horrible by any means, but I wasn't too impressed. They tasted rather thick, which was odd considering the flavors in my opinion, almost like a pulpy sensation but without the pulp. The flavors themselves were pretty good, though there was almost an artificial sweetness to them that tasted off. And to top it all off, I felt no extra energy after drinking this at all.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Foodie Expert
This one I am only giving 3 stars because of the amount of sugar that it contains . I picked it up without looking thinking that it would be a great idea since my son wont eat his veggies and this has them mixed with fruit . The amount of sugar that is in it is not worth it . This is also very expensive . I did taste it and it was really good but I wont be purchasing it again .
kris b.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Foodie Expert
I am not that big of a fan of these!! I have always thought of V8 being nasty tomato juice and thats all I think about when I drink these. I have tried a tropical one and a berry one and they are alright but I didn't absolutely love them. They are affordable and have pretty packaging. I am just not a huge huge fan.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!