17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
We are mango addicts hehe. Super like mangoes so anything with it is delicious for us! This energy drink is a good flavor which I am glad that they have. It is quite rare to find mango juice and mostly have only orange!
Kandice H.
Kandice H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Great for picky toddlers! You know they are getting all there fruits and veggies and they have no clue. My little boy loves all the favors. Some are a bit strange for me but he doesn't seem to mind! Great little trick
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is practically the only juice I drink! It's delicious and nutritious. I love that they strive for all or almost all fruit juice. Plus, I can see and taste the pulp from the juiced fruit. Definitely a good buy!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I love v8 v fusion +energy. I've only had the black cherry, but it work wonders when I getting through a long night at work, plus there's no coach like you get with energy drink. I definitely recommend it
Mona R.
Mona R.
Peoria, IL
It has lots of energy n refreshing
My kids used to not drink regular v8 so i started bringing this and they love it
Even though it is not good like v8 is but i still think its good and a powerful drink
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Foodie Expert
I love v8 vfusion juice drinks! so do my kids! it's a wonderful way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables in the kids without the fight! great smooth and refreshing taste!
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love V8! I know it's not that good for you, like it claims, because it's a pre-bottled drink. But it's great as a desert drink! I love almost all of the flavors.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Panama City, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I've been drinking it since high school, my favorite flavor is the acai mixed berry in the blue bottle! If you haven't drank it before it's a must!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Foodie Expert
Literally in love, the flavor is amazing and the ingredients aren't horrific as some drinks are! Great for someone whom no longer drinks soda (like myself)!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, Wi
One of my top to juices I am so obsessed because it is so delicious. And it's pretty healthy so great flavor great price point. Still drink this everyday.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!