BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I love V8 fusion! I also like that it included serving of fruit and vegetables that I ordinarily would not consume. It also tastes pretty well and it's not really expensive.
Ashley T.
I use V8 Fusion juice in my green smoothie/ breakfast shake every morning! It adds great flavor without extra sugar not to mention the full servings of fruit and vegetable!
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love this juice, I've been trying too lose weight and this has been a great alternative too soda love the flavors!! This stuff is addictive ūüėú
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
Amber L.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
This isn't as healthy as you think. It has high fructose corn syrup which isn't good for you at all. I avoid everything with high fructose corn syrup and you should too.
Lizeth M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love love love V8! My mom and dad always buy me a V8 and I just looooove it. I buy cases at a time. You should definitely try this juice :)
Shanna H.
Orlando, FL
My son has an aversion to vegetables and he isn't even two yet. So I need to find ways to sneak them in. He loves "ju" and we both love V8 Fusion.
Jeanette N.
New Brunswick, NJ
It's supposed to be a little healthier, BUT I do mix the strawberry kiwi one with pepsi even though it completely defeats the purpose. Great flavors!
Hannah S.
Hope, ME
This stuff is awesome. I tried the normal Fusion kind but also the smoothie one and they were both great. Definitely not a substitute for fruits and veggies but a great way to add a little more health to your diet.
Julie C.
Watertown, NY
I have a glass of this every morning. It taste great and is great for you. There are many different flavors - orange flavors are my favorite. I like the idea of having a combo of fruit and veggies to start the day.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!