17 colors available

BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
This juice is great because it is 100% juice that has a serving of fruit and veggies...great for those that have trouble getting someone to eat veggies :P plus its delicious as you cannot taste a hint of the vegetables in it.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Itasca, TX
Foodie Expert
One of the only Vegetable / Fruit juice combos I can probably stomach. Some just don't mix well but this one has a overpowering strawberry banana flavor that you can't tell what other ingredients are added.
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
Delicious and fruitful and refreshing. They have a variety of flavors. It is also great for a hot summer day!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
It is very important for kids to like the healthy stuff if you are going to get them to drink it without a fight and who has time for that? I love these juices. Tasty and added fruits and veggies. They never suspect they are getting so much good stuff.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great tasting. Can't taste veggies so a great way to get veggies in your kids
Sarah
Sarah
Carrollton, TX
Low price and good for you. Easy way to get the little ones and me for that matter to consume veggies.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love how naturally sweet and fruity these drinks are, and they have veggies in them, which you can't even taste!
Hendrika V.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
I just love these juices from V8. They are healthy and come in nice flavors. I love the combination of fruit and vegetables and knowing that it is good for you just makes you to want to drink it even more.
Erica G.
Erica G.
San Jose, CA
I love these now, I always see myself buying them when i go to the store! They taste so good, and are pretty heathy for you.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Foodie Expert
This juice is healthier than most out. My boys love it and I love that they drink this. Not as high in sugar as other V8 juice
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!