BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Julie C.
Watertown, NY
I have a glass of this every morning. It taste great and is great for you. There are many different flavors - orange flavors are my favorite. I like the idea of having a combo of fruit and veggies to start the day.
Hannah S.
Hope, ME
This stuff is awesome. I tried the normal Fusion kind but also the smoothie one and they were both great. Definitely not a substitute for fruits and veggies but a great way to add a little more health to your diet.
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Its really hard to fit in enough fruit and veggies in our diet. I LOVE that this makes up for we lack in out diets. The kids love it and it makes me feel good to know they love something that is so good for them.
Lilian S.
Westminster, CO
I have been craving a lot of sweet stuff lately. I try to keep sweets out of the house, but this drink is healthy and sweet! I keep a few bottles in the house. My husband and daughter love them too! :)
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
I love giving this to my kids, and I should probably drink it a little more myself. You cant' taste the veggie servings (IMO). I don't like the price. I have 4 kids, so I can only stock up when on sale
M G.
This is one of my favorite juices - I grab several when they're on sale. They have high fruit and vegetable content, and have a richer flavor than your basic fruit juice.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
The v8 fusion drinks are all really good!! I don't like the normal v8 juice but these are tasty!! It's nice that it has veggies in there and you can't even taste them!
Alina H.
Champlin, MN
I am not a big vegtable juice person, but the v8 fusions are really good. I love the strawberry bananna flavor the best. I'm getting all my vegtables in a flavor that I love. Cant beat that.
Danna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Although I prefer my kids to eat their veggies- it makes me feel better knowing that my kids are getting extra veggies every time they drink V8 fusion. It really enhances smoothies too.
Jobelle C.
Montgomery, AL
There are not to many products on the market that both taste good and are good for you. This juice gives me the servings of fruits and vegetables in a tasty and refreshing drink. Thanks.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!