17 colors available

BY V8 #92 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Mel M.
Mel M.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Lots of natural flavor to this juice, but beware the amounts of sugar within! It is a very strong juice, so I would absolutely recommend watering it down a little - that way, you still are drinking the same amount of liquid but not as much added sugar!
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Klamath Falls, OR
I think V8 VFusions are delicious, healthy, and great for all ages! They have a few flavors to choose from as well.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I would prefer one of the other flavors over this one, but overall V8 Fusion is a great way to get servings of fruit & vegetables in your diet if you are stubborn or have a hard time getting them into your system.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
With a serving fruits and vegetables in every serving, this stuff is perfect when you're on your. Drinking it regularly helps ensure that you're getting a balanced diet. I pick this up every time I'm at the grocery store. It's usually moderately priced but it's definitely worth paying a little extra.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
The one thing I NEVER go great value on is my juice. I'm addicted to the taste and the health benefits of this juice. It's so much easier to drink this than eat a bunch of veggies I don't like.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Bronx, NY
Love the taste and the fact that I am getting a full serving of vegetables and fruit when drinking a V8 fusion. Its great, I recommend drinking cold. At room temperature it has a bit of an after taste. Kids love it too, and it isn't
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
Love this and so do my children
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
I love V8 Fusion! I recently introduced this back into my household, because my boyfriend hates vegetables. This does the trick.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love v8. Every flavor I've tried is really good, and I love that it's good for you :)
sandy m.
sandy m.
North Bergen, NJ
My kids love all flavors of V8 Fusion, and I love that they're getting vitamins they might not get otherwise. They're taking in servings of fruits and vegetables without hating the taste. All flavors are delicious!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!