BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
I didnt like it but that doesn't mean others won't I did not like the taste and my whole family tryed it and did not like it I do not like the taste of this tangy product
Candice L.
Candice L.
Itasca, TX
Foodie Expert
One of the only Vegetable / Fruit juice combos I can probably stomach. Some just don't mix well but this one has a overpowering strawberry banana flavor that you can't tell what other ingredients are added.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
It is very important for kids to like the healthy stuff if you are going to get them to drink it without a fight and who has time for that? I love these juices. Tasty and added fruits and veggies. They never suspect they are getting so much good stuff.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Silver Spring , MD
Foodie Expert
I can't say I completely like this drink , but the flavor is really good but I'm not really into V8 drinks .
Michele L.
Michele L.
Weaver, AL
Not the same old juice. love the different flavors with v8 fusion you won't get bored getting your fruit & vegies
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
A great way to get your fruit and vegetables serving for the day. They are very delicious and refreshing
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
While some flavors I do find better than others, this is great way to get in your fruits & veggies for the day! We put this in our sons smoothies to help him obtain the additional fruits & veggies he needs! However, I do find when drinking straight its better to cut it with water as its got a very sweet flavor
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Goose Creek, SC
I brought this home one day cause I tried it before & liked it, but when I came home the next day it was completely gone! The hubby loved it! Now he gets a full serving of fruits & vegetables, & I don't have to keep on him about food choices!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!