BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Marissa M.
Goose Creek, SC
I brought this home one day cause I tried it before & liked it, but when I came home the next day it was completely gone! The hubby loved it! Now he gets a full serving of fruits & vegetables, & I don't have to keep on him about food choices!
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
I just love these juices from V8. They are healthy and come in nice flavors. I love the combination of fruit and vegetables and knowing that it is good for you just makes you to want to drink it even more.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Personally its a litte too sweet for my taste but its a good alternative for little kids. splash a little in a smoothie, and they go have a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
Nicole N.
Lumberton, Nj
My fruits and veggies in a delicious beverage...yes! I am not a fan of smoothies or protein shakes and its hard to get all the nutrition you need so this is a great choice for me
Shauna J.
Elgin, TX
I love V8 v-fusion since my son does not like vegetables and I have tried different ways to get him to eat them with no results. I tried the peach mango flavor and he drinks a glass of this a day and gets all his vegetables in one drink.
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I legit drink one everyday! its a fast paced environment in my life and i don't always have time to eat my fruits and vegetables and this is an awesome way to start off the day!! the Grape is my FAVORITE
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I love V8 fusion! I also like that it included serving of fruit and vegetables that I ordinarily would not consume. It also tastes pretty well and it's not really expensive.
Laura (Katie) H.
Arlington, VA
I love healthy stuff, and this is a great option for getting some fruits and veggies in you - without having to prepare a difficult meal. Gets you the nutrients you need fast!
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
Ashley T.
I use V8 Fusion juice in my green smoothie/ breakfast shake every morning! It adds great flavor without extra sugar not to mention the full servings of fruit and vegetable!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!