BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
A friend told me her pedi recommended V8 Fusion for her toddlers. We tried it to dissolve my daughter's Miralax in, and she LOVES it. No more sitting for an hour trying to get her to finish her "medicine".
The worst part is that it is so delicious, the rest of us want to drink it too!
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
Tastes to vegetably to me lol.
Lilian S.
Westminster, CO
I have been craving a lot of sweet stuff lately. I try to keep sweets out of the house, but this drink is healthy and sweet! I keep a few bottles in the house. My husband and daughter love them too! :)
Shauna J.
Elgin, TX
I love V8 v-fusion since my son does not like vegetables and I have tried different ways to get him to eat them with no results. I tried the peach mango flavor and he drinks a glass of this a day and gets all his vegetables in one drink.
Jobelle C.
Montgomery, AL
There are not to many products on the market that both taste good and are good for you. This juice gives me the servings of fruits and vegetables in a tasty and refreshing drink. Thanks.
erin a.
I have to keep this in the fridge or i am in big trouble with my 6 year old. The whole family drinks it!
Ashley T.
I use V8 Fusion juice in my green smoothie/ breakfast shake every morning! It adds great flavor without extra sugar not to mention the full servings of fruit and vegetable!
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
While some flavors I do find better than others, this is great way to get in your fruits & veggies for the day! We put this in our sons smoothies to help him obtain the additional fruits & veggies he needs! However, I do find when drinking straight its better to cut it with water as its got a very sweet flavor
Danna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Although I prefer my kids to eat their veggies- it makes me feel better knowing that my kids are getting extra veggies every time they drink V8 fusion. It really enhances smoothies too.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was introduced to V8 Fusion by the feeding clinic when my child was visiting regularly to help with eating issues. This is one of the ways I sneak vegetables into him. He loves it!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!