17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a veggie lover but this make me beg the different.. Love how great it taste and u can also mix with spirit on a party healthy fun drink
Latoya S.
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I'm a fan of V8 Fusion. I love the great taste that each one has and it's not think and chunky like the tomato juices this is light and like a juice with added benefits of having fruits and veggies in it.
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
I have tried several varieties of V8 Fusion and have not found one that I really enjoy. I find it to be a it expensive also.
Darrian S.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff tastes great. Every morning before school I would grab a glass of this stuff while I'm making my tea and I guess get my fair share of fruits and veggies. :) The concord grape and raspberry is actually my favorite V8 Fusion flavor. <3
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
Delicious and fruitful and refreshing. They have a variety of flavors. It is also great for a hot summer day!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Katy, TX
My husband swears he can taste the vegetables in this juice, but I can't at all. It's a nice juice alternative to plain ol' OJ or apple juice.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great tasting. Can't taste veggies so a great way to get veggies in your kids
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Foodie Expert
Love the way this stuff taste. and you get all the vegetables and fruit you need. they have some different flavors too
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love how naturally sweet and fruity these drinks are, and they have veggies in them, which you can't even taste!
Erica G.
Erica G.
San Jose, CA
I love these now, I always see myself buying them when i go to the store! They taste so good, and are pretty heathy for you.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!