BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
The kids love it straight and it is good for them. I like it mixed ,topped with a celery and it's good for me. Win/win.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
Since I Need something healthy to drink instead of soda, this is what I drink. It tastes great with a variety of flavors!
Jobelle C.
Montgomery, AL
There are not to many products on the market that both taste good and are good for you. This juice gives me the servings of fruits and vegetables in a tasty and refreshing drink. Thanks.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV
Very tasty way to get some Fruits and Veggies. Downside is it's not 100% juice... Some are only 10%, which is sad. Great flavors though!
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love all the V8 Fusion flavors! I am not a big fruit and veggie lover, so this is perfect for me to get all the vitamins I need!
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
When my daughter was younger I had a conversation with her pediatrician about juice and how healthy it was because most juices actually count as a fruit serving even though they're loaded with sugar. He told me his wife was a nutritionist and said that the only juice out there that should count as a fruit serving is v8 Fusion! I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too! Good job v8!
Danna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Although I prefer my kids to eat their veggies- it makes me feel better knowing that my kids are getting extra veggies every time they drink V8 fusion. It really enhances smoothies too.
Carol T.
Humble, TX
These are an easy way to get a serving of vegetables into your day without feeling like you're eating vegetables.

There are several different flavors which also help to keep it interesting, we usually have several in the fridge.

Great for anyone who has a hard time getting their vegetable does each day.

Megan W.
Lewiston, ID
My toddler LOVES juice, but I don't like giving him a bunch of sugar. He's also VERY picky when it comes to food. I give him V8 Fusion and he gulps it down. It's a great way to get him all the healthy stuff he refuses to eat.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was introduced to V8 Fusion by the feeding clinic when my child was visiting regularly to help with eating issues. This is one of the ways I sneak vegetables into him. He loves it!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!