BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
I didnt like it but that doesn't mean others won't I did not like the taste and my whole family tryed it and did not like it I do not like the taste of this tangy product
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Foodie Expert
I don't particularly like the flavor of v8 fusion. However my girls LOVE it and that's whats really important! Its a perfect way for me to sneak them in some veggies. I have found that this can be a little on the expensive side so I prefer to get it in the two pack jugs at Costco when they have them.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Weaver, AL
Not the same old juice. love the different flavors with v8 fusion you won't get bored getting your fruit & vegies
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
The kids love it straight and it is good for them. I like it mixed ,topped with a celery and it's good for me. Win/win.
Darrien E.
Darrien E.
Derby, KS
This is awesome! It’s a great alternative to picky eaters that don’t love veggies. They have a variety of flavors(they are all good) we love them all!
Juliya G.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
Tastes great and makes a good cocktail but you have to look at the sugar content and the fact that you're teaching your children to dislike the taste of veggies...they can't get their veggie intake in melted sugar form forever...well they can, but it isn't healthy.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
alisha l.
alisha l.
I love this drink definitely this one i love grape and rasberry, they have some many natural flavors and healthy too.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Goose Creek, SC
I brought this home one day cause I tried it before & liked it, but when I came home the next day it was completely gone! The hubby loved it! Now he gets a full serving of fruits & vegetables, & I don't have to keep on him about food choices!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!