BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
The one on the picture is definitely one of my favorites! Peach and mango together, basically two of the best flavors out there! It's refreshing and healthy for you!
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
I really enjoy all v8 products but this I find pouring over a lot of ice tones down the sweetness and is a very nice refreshing drink great with a splash of vodka
sandy m.
North Bergen, NJ
My kids love all flavors of V8 Fusion, and I love that they're getting vitamins they might not get otherwise. They're taking in servings of fruits and vegetables without hating the taste. All flavors are delicious!
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
My kid is addicted to juice! I love giving her a sippy 1/2 water 1/2 V8 Fusion to quell her craving. I love that it has a full serving of veggies and has less sugar than apple juice.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Great fruit and veg blend. I feel so healthy when I drink these. They taste wonderful so far I'm loving the mixed berry one. The oz are so small though because mines don't last long.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I buy these fruit blend versions in your brand on a regular basis for all my children buy especially for my twins the youngest because it 100%juice and vegetables so is much healthier than other juices &brands!
Sandra B.
My husband and I are literally in love with this drink. It has replaced all juice in our home. It tastes amazing and is much better for us than the previous juices we would consume.
Mallory A.
We love these at my house! they taste amazing and are healthy! we don't eat enough veggies so this gives us a little boost! all the different flavors i have tried all tasted great :)
Nicole N.
Lumberton, Nj
My fruits and veggies in a delicious beverage...yes! I am not a fan of smoothies or protein shakes and its hard to get all the nutrition you need so this is a great choice for me
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Personally its a litte too sweet for my taste but its a good alternative for little kids. splash a little in a smoothie, and they go have a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!