17 colors available

BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a veggie lover but this make me beg the different.. Love how great it taste and u can also mix with spirit on a party healthy fun drink
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
I have tried several varieties of V8 Fusion and have not found one that I really enjoy. I find it to be a it expensive also.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sumter, SC
This is the only juice my daughter will drink and I love that because it provides great nutrients for my picky eater. She loves the fruit and veggie fusions! It's good for your body and taste good, who doesn't love that?!?
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
Delicious and fruitful and refreshing. They have a variety of flavors. It is also great for a hot summer day!
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Foodie Expert
We love these at my house! they taste amazing and are healthy! we don't eat enough veggies so this gives us a little boost! all the different flavors i have tried all tasted great :)
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
Foodie Expert
This product is awesome!! It's healthy, tastes good and reasonably priced. It's a great way to get your kids who hate veggies to get their one serving of fruits and vegetables in a day and is way better than the sugary soft drinks!
Annalicia S.
Annalicia S.
Hesperia, CA
Tasty juice that is healthy? Yes, please! Excellent way to get your child to "eat" their veggies without them knowing it.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great tasting. Can't taste veggies so a great way to get veggies in your kids
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love how naturally sweet and fruity these drinks are, and they have veggies in them, which you can't even taste!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!