BY V8 #74 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Rebecca P.
Woodbridge, VA
My kids absolutely love this stuff! It's hard to get them to eat their fruits and vegetables all the time, so this is a better alternative for them. They seem to love all of the flavors as well.
Ashly P.
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
I have been drinking these for years now and it is by far my favorite drink. I love the strawberry banana flavor the best. I never thought that eating fruits and vegetables would taste so good.
Chandler Y.
Spring, TX
I absolutely hate tomato soup, juice, anything. My dad has always been a huge health nut and when he became ill the V8 Fusion gave him all of the things that were necessary in a healthy diet. At the same time, it tastes so delicious while being nutritious! I love it
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love the taste of the V8 Fusion drinks! They don't have as much sugar, there is no after taste, the energy is just enough to keep me alert without feeling too jittery!
Kristina D.
It was hard to get my child to consume any type of fruit for a while. I tried this juice and she loved it. For the longest time I couldn't get her to drink anything else!
Savannah Y.
San Antonio, TX
I went through a whole bottle of this in 4 days, that's how good it was. V8 is normally really disgusting tomato taste, but I bought the peach mango V8 fusion and let me say, BEST JUICE EVER
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
We buy this constantly in my house! It's a great way to get your servings of veggies in-- plus it tastes amazing! I could drink it all day and never get sick of it.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I purchased this for myself, not knowing that my husband and son would enjoy it as well. It comes in many different flavors and manufacturer coupons in the paper.
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
With 2 jobs and 2 children . This helps me ensure I get the proper fruits & vegis everyday. I keep some in my office & have a glass before lunch
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
The one on the picture is definitely one of my favorites! Peach and mango together, basically two of the best flavors out there! It's refreshing and healthy for you!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!