17 colors available

BY V8 #92 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Maria M.
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
Chandler Y.
Chandler Y.
Spring, TX
I absolutely hate tomato soup, juice, anything. My dad has always been a huge health nut and when he became ill the V8 Fusion gave him all of the things that were necessary in a healthy diet. At the same time, it tastes so delicious while being nutritious! I love it
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I don't like normal V8 as tomatoes always make me sick, but having a fruit based mix that helps you pack in those fruit and vegetable servings is awesome. I have tried three or four version and love all of them.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
My kids love it, and I love anything that helps them get more vegetables. Even my husband will drink it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Eastpointe, MI
I've always preferred veggies over fruit but with this I can get my fruit intake easily. Sometimes it's too thick so I water it down a bit but so good for you.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Great fruit and veg blend. I feel so healthy when I drink these. They taste wonderful so far I'm loving the mixed berry one. The oz are so small though because mines don't last long.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Katy, TX
My husband swears he can taste the vegetables in this juice, but I can't at all. It's a nice juice alternative to plain ol' OJ or apple juice.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Very good and healthy. You wouldn't think with so many veggies in it that it would taste so good. But its for sure a winner. I drink a lot of it through out the day.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I would prefer one of the other flavors over this one, but overall V8 Fusion is a great way to get servings of fruit & vegetables in your diet if you are stubborn or have a hard time getting them into your system.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
Love this and so do my children
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!