BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Kia H.
culpeper, VA
It's got a lot of sugar and high fructose corn syrup, so it's not really what it claims to be. But it tastes pretty decent, some of the flavors more than others. It's definitely on the expensive side though.
Lisa M.
My children love this drink. We have even mixed it with 7up to make a fun party drink. The banana taste is quite strong, but that's normally the case with drinks that include banana!
Urszula K.
Tampa, FL
You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good! Especially for people who don't live fruits/vegetables.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I would prefer one of the other flavors over this one, but overall V8 Fusion is a great way to get servings of fruit & vegetables in your diet if you are stubborn or have a hard time getting them into your system.
Diana B.
When it comes to the Fusion though, this is my Go To. I love that it's not too sweet and it's just a little tart. I could drink the whole bottle in one day. In fact, I've done it.
maryam z.
This is one drink I definitely get for my kids. I would rather have them drink this over Juicy Juice because they are getting their fruits and veggies and it's healthy for them.
Heather F.
At first I thought I would not like V8 Fusion because I was thinking about the original V8, but once I've tried it, I loved it. I drink it for breakfast for when I'm in a rush. I definitely recommend this
Aimee J.
Greenville, MI
This is a great way to sweeten your smoothies while getting a serving of fruit/vegetables! It's not overly sweet and you can't taste the vegetables. We purchase the light version and it's just as good!
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
I am by far not a veggie eater and my children have taken after me. So an extra way I can slip them into our daily routine is the V8 Fusions. I love the taste of it and so do my children. Kuddos to V8!
Whittney D.
I am an avid couponer and love that V8 offers so many regularly. Its so hard to squeeze veggies into my kids' diets but the fruit taste in this drink makes it a no brainer!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!