BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
I drink this on the rare occasions i wNt juice. Some of the flavors taste like splenda which i hate but some other flavors ars addicting. Taste good and have nutrients that you need!
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Jersey city, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love that line because its an excuse to high five people in their foreheads! That alone makes it a great drink. I don't think there's a v8 I don't like. Affordable and delicious. Their good in my book!
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
I didnt like it but that doesn't mean others won't I did not like the taste and my whole family tryed it and did not like it I do not like the taste of this tangy product
Michele L.
Michele L.
Weaver, AL
Not the same old juice. love the different flavors with v8 fusion you won't get bored getting your fruit & vegies
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
Foodie Expert
This product is awesome!! It's healthy, tastes good and reasonably priced. It's a great way to get your kids who hate veggies to get their one serving of fruits and vegetables in a day and is way better than the sugary soft drinks!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Goose Creek, SC
I brought this home one day cause I tried it before & liked it, but when I came home the next day it was completely gone! The hubby loved it! Now he gets a full serving of fruits & vegetables, & I don't have to keep on him about food choices!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
Love V8 Fusion drinks. Peach Mango is my favorite! The V8 Fusion Energy drinks in cans are great too! Natural caffeine and very convenient! I love the single serve cans to take with me.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I love the V8 Fusion. I normally don't let my kids have juice ( I rather them eat the fruit), but veggies are a little trickier. So with the fusion the kids think they're getting a treat and I don't have to nag about the veggies:)
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I don't like normal V8 as tomatoes always make me sick, but having a fruit based mix that helps you pack in those fruit and vegetable servings is awesome. I have tried three or four version and love all of them.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!