BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Stephanie J.
Eastpointe, MI
I've always preferred veggies over fruit but with this I can get my fruit intake easily. Sometimes it's too thick so I water it down a bit but so good for you.
Ashley W.
Waldorf, MD
This is the only way I can get my kids to get their full veggies a day. Great tasting. Worth every cent!
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
Really good stuff flor adults and kids
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI
I really do not like these at all. They leave a gross after taste in your mouth and I just really do not care for it nor will I buy it.
Rachel L.
V8 Fusion is a delightful blend of fruit and vegetables. It tastes like a smoothy and is made with delicious fruit flavors. It's a little sweet, too.
Liz T.
I enjoyed mainly the strawberry banana flavor but none of the other flavors!
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
Love this and so do my children
Krislyn H.
Cornelius, NC
I love this! Its hard to fit in all your servings of fruit and veggies but this helps and taste great!
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Foodie Expert
I buy the light v8 fusions and then mix it with seltzer I don't like super sugary drinks but like a juice in the am and these are perfect for getting extra nutrition in! They are always on sale and I get good coupons which is a added bonus!
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the pickiest 3 year old. I love the fact I can trick her into drinking this! It tastes great even her grandfather gets all his veggies now!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!