BY V8 #74 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
GREAT taste, 100% fruit, serving of fruit and veggie in each glass. Tricks my kids into having something healthy!! ANd did I mention the GREAT taste!!! Tried many flavors, LOVE them all!
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
Love V8 Fusion drinks. Peach Mango is my favorite! The V8 Fusion Energy drinks in cans are great too! Natural caffeine and very convenient! I love the single serve cans to take with me.
Josie H.
Portland, OR
V8 is a smart product. You strike out 2 birds with 1 stone because you get a full serving of fruits and veggies in one yummy bottle. What a better way to eat your daily Fruits an veggies in a tasteful drink yumm!
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
I drink this on the rare occasions i wNt juice. Some of the flavors taste like splenda which i hate but some other flavors ars addicting. Taste good and have nutrients that you need!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Even though it's considered light, V8 Fusion packs a lot of flavor! When I bought this, I was addicted to drinking it because it tasted so good! I may have to start buying it again...
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
Foodie Expert
A great source of vitamins and minerals with an amazing taste to go with it. Just be careful of the high sugar content. I recommend 1 glass a day if you also drink several cups of water
Suzanne R.
Versailles, OH
I often buy the generic but the V8 brand isn't that much more expensive. My kids like the taste and I like that they're getting 100% juice plus some veggie juice, too. Beats Kool Aid.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was introduced to V8 Fusion by the feeding clinic when my child was visiting regularly to help with eating issues. This is one of the ways I sneak vegetables into him. He loves it!
Lisa M.
My children love this drink. We have even mixed it with 7up to make a fun party drink. The banana taste is quite strong, but that's normally the case with drinks that include banana!
Kia H.
culpeper, va
It's got a lot of sugar and high fructose corn syrup, so it's not really what it claims to be. But it tastes pretty decent, some of the flavors more than others. It's definitely on the expensive side though.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!