17 colors available

BY V8 #92 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Serena D.
Serena D.
Amarillo, TX
I really like the taste of V8. You can have a healthy drink without sacrificing taste.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
Benbrook, TX
Foodie Expert
I drank this on a long trip of mine and I felt a lot better afterwards, very healthy, filling and delish.
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
I drink this on the rare occasions i wNt juice. Some of the flavors taste like splenda which i hate but some other flavors ars addicting. Taste good and have nutrients that you need!
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Jersey city, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love that line because its an excuse to high five people in their foreheads! That alone makes it a great drink. I don't think there's a v8 I don't like. Affordable and delicious. Their good in my book!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Goose Creek, SC
I brought this home one day cause I tried it before & liked it, but when I came home the next day it was completely gone! The hubby loved it! Now he gets a full serving of fruits & vegetables, & I don't have to keep on him about food choices!
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like all of the flavors I've tried, but it is a splurge item because it's expensive
Bernida K.
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
With 2 jobs and 2 children . This helps me ensure I get the proper fruits & vegis everyday. I keep some in my office & have a glass before lunch
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Eastpointe, MI
I've always preferred veggies over fruit but with this I can get my fruit intake easily. Sometimes it's too thick so I water it down a bit but so good for you.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
Love this and so do my children
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love v8. Every flavor I've tried is really good, and I love that it's good for you :)
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!