BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waldorf, MD
This is the only way I can get my kids to get their full veggies a day. Great tasting. Worth every cent!
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
I have tried several varieties of V8 Fusion and have not found one that I really enjoy. I find it to be a it expensive also.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Carlisle, PA
I love having a glass of this post workout. I think a lot of the flavors taste amazing.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
This is a great way to get those extra servings of vegetables that most of us miss.My only complaint would be that they come out with more flavors!
Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Oxon hill, Md
Pretty good juice although I prefer other flavors. This is a MUST have item in the house. When we get down to 6/7 I panic.
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR
I don't get nearly the amount of vegetable/fruit servings that I should each day, so I decided to try the V8 juice products to supplement my diet. I've tried them all and this version is the only one I can handle. Luckily, I can not only handle V8 Fusion, I actually kinda love it. Tastes like pure fruit juice, but includes a full service of fruit AND veggies (each). Great taste!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Foodie Expert
I really cannot stand vegetable juice but I LOVE this juice and I cannot taste the veges in it. Great flavors
Aimee J.
Aimee J.
Greenville, MI
This is a great way to sweeten your smoothies while getting a serving of fruit/vegetables! It's not overly sweet and you can't taste the vegetables. We purchase the light version and it's just as good!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Marion, NC
My favorite juice ever. I always dilute my juice because it's too strong but this juice has an awesome flavor even after deluting it.
Krislyn H.
Krislyn H.
Cornelius, NC
I love this! Its hard to fit in all your servings of fruit and veggies but this helps and taste great!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!