BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Rebekah D.
I don't like normal V8 as tomatoes always make me sick, but having a fruit based mix that helps you pack in those fruit and vegetable servings is awesome. I have tried three or four version and love all of them.
Lester M.
Turlock, CA
One of the best 100% real juices on the market.

All the flavors are amazing and when you have your first sip you won't wanna stop.
I buy 5-6 of these in a month and down them within a short period of time. THAT GOOD.

Best juice you'll find.
Jacki K.
Sultan, WA
I am always looking for ways to get more vegetables into my kids. This is a great way to do it. They love the taste and happily drink this. I like it because it's more then just sugar. They are actually getting a lot of essential nutrients.
vanessa r.
Bakersfield, CA
Normally v8 is very gross tasting to me, but v8 fusion is so good. It doesn't even taste like vegies to me it actually taste like fruit. I wouldn't even have known it was made by v8 if I hadn't seen the container. would definitely buy again.
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
He loves the juice. I've never seen him drink so fast in his life and ask for more. It has one serving of both fruits and veggie, which he really needs more of. I'm happy I found something to supplement until he eat veggies and more fruits.
Nicole Q.
jersey city
I love that line because its an excuse to high five people in their foreheads! That alone makes it a great drink. I don't think there's a v8 I don't like. Affordable and delicious. Their good in my book!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I am not a big fan of eating veggies. I like that you can easily get your fruits and veggies in one little can! I think they hide the veggie taste very well. It's easy to trick your kids into drinking it!
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
There have been additional flavors, which have made me happy. It's an easy way to sneak fruits and vegetables in quickly. My only problem is that sometimes there can be a light film on the bottom if not shaken before I take a drink.
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I'm a fan of V8 Fusion. I love the great taste that each one has and it's not think and chunky like the tomato juices this is light and like a juice with added benefits of having fruits and veggies in it.
Carol T.
Humble, TX
These are an easy way to get a serving of vegetables into your day without feeling like you're eating vegetables.

There are several different flavors which also help to keep it interesting, we usually have several in the fridge.

Great for anyone who has a hard time getting their vegetable does each day.

maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!