22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
My toddler LOVES juice, but I don't like giving him a bunch of sugar. He's also VERY picky when it comes to food. I give him V8 Fusion and he gulps it down. It's a great way to get him all the healthy stuff he refuses to eat.
I love this juice! My toddler enjoys drinking it also. I love the fact that I can get her to have her daily serving of fruits and vegetables by drinking this delicious juice. All of the flavors that we've tried have been fantastic.
I bought this thinking it would taste similar to grape juice and also get my veggies in my juice. I was really disappointed in the flavor, didn't taste like grape or raspberry but it was healthy so can't complain too much.
I have to admit that I am addicted. Most mornings I do not have time to prep veggies and break out the juicer so I keep these stocked in the fridge as my "go-to". Not only are they delicious but they are certainly a convenient way to add a little pep to my step!
I love this stuff! I've been drinking it since high school, my favorite flavor is the acai mixed berry in the blue bottle! If you haven't drank it before it's a must!
I love this V8 and the Strawberry Banana Light version. I would definitely recommend this drink. I love how great it tastes and that it has a serving of fruit and vegetables in it. I could drink this all the time if I could.
I can definitely taste the fruits and veggies in V8 fusions. It's one of the drinks that you could trick with your child if they didn't like veggies. I love it. It comes in variety in flavors and it's actually good (:
My kids love it, my husband loves it. I don't care for the taste myself. If your kids or you for that matter do not get the recommended amount of vegetables then try this. I myself would rather just eat the vegetables.
I've been trying to drink my weight in water but that gets hard . My whole family enjoys v8 but not everyone can go straight rogue on the tomato juice . I feel confident that we are getting our vitamins with this in tow
I started buying this product shortly after my son was diagnosed with autism. It's very hard to get him to eat fruits and vegetables . It's refreshing to know that through this project he's getting the nutrition that he would otherwise miss out on.
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos