BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Monique P.
Monique P.
I liked it more than I thought I would.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I'm a big fan of V8 Fusion, but this wasn't my favorite flavor. I just chugged it to quickly get my daily dose of HEALTH!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
In a hurry and don't have time to make homemade juice this one for you. Delicious, smooth and reasonable prices. Comes in many different favors. Taste even better cold or over ice.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville , Nc
I have a somewhat picky little boy, and he'll drink this down no problem, makes my life much easier than force feeding veggies.
Kara R.
Kara R.
Norman, OK
I bought this thinking it would taste similar to grape juice and also get my veggies in my juice. I was really disappointed in the flavor, didn't taste like grape or raspberry but it was healthy so can't complain too much.
Charla R.
Charla R.
Nice, CA
I Love this Drink Its Luscious Smooth and Fruity !!UMM NUMMY!!
Love the Wild Berry it is so GOOD!! You can taste the fresh flavor of Fruit and Veggies!! Loved it!!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waldorf, MD
This is the only way I can get my kids to get their full veggies a day. Great tasting. Worth every cent!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
Really good stuff flor adults and kids
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Carlisle, PA
I love having a glass of this post workout. I think a lot of the flavors taste amazing.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Foodie Expert
I really cannot stand vegetable juice but I LOVE this juice and I cannot taste the veges in it. Great flavors
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!