BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Nahalia C.
Naples, FL
Taste great for a healthy drink
Erica G.
I love this juice!!! My favorite is the palmagranate blueberry it is really good
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
This is a great way to get those extra servings of vegetables that most of us miss.My only complaint would be that they come out with more flavors!
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
We buy this constantly in my house! It's a great way to get your servings of veggies in-- plus it tastes amazing! I could drink it all day and never get sick of it.
Sarah
Carrollton, TX
Low price and good for you. Easy way to get the little ones and me for that matter to consume veggies.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
There have been additional flavors, which have made me happy. It's an easy way to sneak fruits and vegetables in quickly. My only problem is that sometimes there can be a light film on the bottom if not shaken before I take a drink.
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
Really good stuff flor adults and kids
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Delish and healthy
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
I have tried several varieties of V8 Fusion and have not found one that I really enjoy. I find it to be a it expensive also.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
The kids love it straight and it is good for them. I like it mixed ,topped with a celery and it's good for me. Win/win.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!