BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Megan W.
Lewiston, ID
My toddler LOVES juice, but I don't like giving him a bunch of sugar. He's also VERY picky when it comes to food. I give him V8 Fusion and he gulps it down. It's a great way to get him all the healthy stuff he refuses to eat.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
I love this juice! My toddler enjoys drinking it also. I love the fact that I can get her to have her daily serving of fruits and vegetables by drinking this delicious juice. All of the flavors that we've tried have been fantastic.
Kara R.
Norman, OK
I bought this thinking it would taste similar to grape juice and also get my veggies in my juice. I was really disappointed in the flavor, didn't taste like grape or raspberry but it was healthy so can't complain too much.
Marcello D.
Beaufort, NC
I have to admit that I am addicted. Most mornings I do not have time to prep veggies and break out the juicer so I keep these stocked in the fridge as my "go-to". Not only are they delicious but they are certainly a convenient way to add a little pep to my step!
Chelsea H.
Panama City, FL
I love this stuff! I've been drinking it since high school, my favorite flavor is the acai mixed berry in the blue bottle! If you haven't drank it before it's a must!
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I love this V8 and the Strawberry Banana Light version. I would definitely recommend this drink. I love how great it tastes and that it has a serving of fruit and vegetables in it. I could drink this all the time if I could.
Deana H.
I can definitely taste the fruits and veggies in V8 fusions. It's one of the drinks that you could trick with your child if they didn't like veggies. I love it. It comes in variety in flavors and it's actually good (:
Chantel W.
My kids love it, my husband loves it. I don't care for the taste myself. If your kids or you for that matter do not get the recommended amount of vegetables then try this. I myself would rather just eat the vegetables.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I've been trying to drink my weight in water but that gets hard . My whole family enjoys v8 but not everyone can go straight rogue on the tomato juice . I feel confident that we are getting our vitamins with this in tow
Heather B.
Cromwell, IN
I started buying this product shortly after my son was diagnosed with autism. It's very hard to get him to eat fruits and vegetables . It's refreshing to know that through this project he's getting the nutrition that he would otherwise miss out on.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!