BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
I really love what V8 does. I hate veggies and have a hard time making myself eat them. But I feel confident knowing V8 provides me with the vitamins and nutrients that I need. It doesn't hurt that their juice taste really good either.
Kyra S.
I absolutely love V8! I know it's not that good for you, like it claims, because it's a pre-bottled drink. But it's great as a desert drink! I love almost all of the flavors.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I give this to my son since he isn't so keen on eating vegetables and he loves it. You really can't tell this has veggies in it because the fruit balances the taste. Very simple and easy way to include veggies and fruit in your diet.
Kelly H.
Springfield , OH
We love V8 Fusion. My kids all drink it, and think it tastes great meanwhile they don't know that it's super good for them. Be on the lookout for coupons, you can go to V8's website and print them. So many great flavors to choose from.
Claudia S.
Federal Way, WA
V8 Fusion is not only nutritious, but also incredibly tasty (if you pick out the right flavors). Every person's palette is a little different, of course, but I'm just not a fan of anything blended with grape or pomegranate. The mango infused flavors are wonderful, though!
Colleen D.
This juice is great because it is 100% juice that has a serving of fruit and veggies...great for those that have trouble getting someone to eat veggies :P plus its delicious as you cannot taste a hint of the vegetables in it.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
My husband is SOO not a veggie person, so it's a futile effort to cook vegetables for dinner since I end up eating them and have a ton of leftovers. But V8 fusion is a great way to get veggies into your diet without the taste, since you can really only taste the fruit!
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I give this to my daughter in for her lunch. She is horrible about eating vegetables. She's OK with fruit. This lets me think she's still getting enough vitamins (in addition to the daily vitamin she takes) instead of arguing with her and she thinks it tastes great.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
I love this juice! My toddler enjoys drinking it also. I love the fact that I can get her to have her daily serving of fruits and vegetables by drinking this delicious juice. All of the flavors that we've tried have been fantastic.
Megan W.
Lewiston, ID
My toddler LOVES juice, but I don't like giving him a bunch of sugar. He's also VERY picky when it comes to food. I give him V8 Fusion and he gulps it down. It's a great way to get him all the healthy stuff he refuses to eat.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!