BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
Really good stuff flor adults and kids
Carolyn S.
I'm the type of person who loves anything fruity, but most fruity juices ad such have a LOT of sugar and other ingredients I don't need. With v8 fusion, I can drink it when I'm trying to be healthy and I honestly don't feel bad about it. I mean, its not a totally natural healthy drink, but its close to it. I do want to point out that some of the flavors are more of a hit and miss. Some people like them. Some don't. I also like the v8 fusion smoothie drink. Yuuummmm!!!
Hannah O.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I love V8 Fusion! I buy a bottle every time I go grocery shopping. Tasty and healthy.
Lesley M.
Katy, TX
My husband swears he can taste the vegetables in this juice, but I can't at all. It's a nice juice alternative to plain ol' OJ or apple juice.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
I have tried several varieties of V8 Fusion and have not found one that I really enjoy. I find it to be a it expensive also.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
The kids love it straight and it is good for them. I like it mixed ,topped with a celery and it's good for me. Win/win.
Claudia S.
Federal Way, WA
V8 Fusion is not only nutritious, but also incredibly tasty (if you pick out the right flavors). Every person's palette is a little different, of course, but I'm just not a fan of anything blended with grape or pomegranate. The mango infused flavors are wonderful, though!
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love the flavor combos, and I like knowing it's good for me too :]
Jennifer B.
Minnetonka, MN
I like to give this juice to my 2 and 6 year old girls. We don't do a lot of juice in our house, but when we do, we do the vegetable/fruit juice blends. You cannot taste the difference. I feel better knowing that my girls are getting another serving of veggies, as they have decided they hate most everything green.
Jasmine H.
Joplin, MO
I know many people that love this. I would rather eat vegetables and fruits (which I love) than to drink this stuff.. I have the taste.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!