V8 Fusion
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
2 years, 10 months ago
I had the same hesitation at first. It is definitely more fruity and delicious!
sandy m.
sandy m.
North Bergen, NJ
3 years, 6 months ago
It's not at all like the tomato juice. I think that's why they made them! All the fruits and vegetables with only the taste of fruits!
Courteney L.
Courteney L.
Erie, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
I definitely think it's more fruity!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
This is definitely more on the fruit size, and the fact that my uber picky 4 year old drinks it is testiment enough to its great taste! We love the banana strawberry flavor.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
Much more on the fruit-juice side, I wouldn't even compare it to the original with the exception of a slight resemblance in liquid fluidity and texture
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Auburn, AL
4 years, 4 months ago
Definitely tastes more like fruit juice than anything. I don't even notice the vegetables, which is awesome!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
4 years, 4 months ago
It has more of a fruity flavor than vegetable. I also did not like the original V8,go figure because I LOVED tomatos but could not stomach the drink not that it has a fruity version I love it!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I can't taste the veggies. My husband is picky when it comes to veggies and he loves it!
4 years, 4 months ago
I think the fusion has more a veggie tasts. I think the v8 splash is more fruity.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
These are really fruity. They taste like a fruit juice. You can't taste the veggies at all. Even my kids love them!
4 years, 5 months ago
It has a fruity taste. I can't tell that there are vegetables in it by the taste.