Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Nov. 23, 2014, 6:33 a.m.
I had the same hesitation at first. It is definitely more fruity and delicious!
sandy m.
sandy m.
March 2, 2014, 8:30 p.m.
It's not at all like the tomato juice. I think that's why they made them! All the fruits and vegetables with only the taste of fruits!
Courteney L.
Courteney L.
July 24, 2013, 8:48 a.m.
I definitely think it's more fruity!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
June 6, 2013, 2:07 p.m.
This is definitely more on the fruit size, and the fact that my uber picky 4 year old drinks it is testiment enough to its great taste! We love the banana strawberry flavor.
Megan C.
Megan C.
May 23, 2013, 1:18 a.m.
Much more on the fruit-juice side, I wouldn't even compare it to the original with the exception of a slight resemblance in liquid fluidity and texture
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
May 15, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
Definitely tastes more like fruit juice than anything. I don't even notice the vegetables, which is awesome!
Anna C.
Anna C.
May 5, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
It has more of a fruity flavor than vegetable. I also did not like the original V8,go figure because I LOVED tomatos but could not stomach the drink not that it has a fruity version I love it!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
May 3, 2013, 5:19 p.m.
I can't taste the veggies. My husband is picky when it comes to veggies and he loves it!
Influenster M.
April 30, 2013, 8:43 a.m.
I think the fusion has more a veggie tasts. I think the v8 splash is more fruity.
Tara K.
Tara K.
April 6, 2013, 9:20 a.m.
These are really fruity. They taste like a fruit juice. You can't taste the veggies at all. Even my kids love them!
Influenster M.
March 27, 2013, 9:25 a.m.
It has a fruity taste. I can't tell that there are vegetables in it by the taste.

Join Now