BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pomegranate Blueberry
V8 has some of the best tasting juices. I generally try all new flavors as I see them in store. I grabbed this one to use for smoothies. Ended up drinking it as is. Great tasting.both the pomegranate and blueberry flavors are noticeable.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Foodie Expert
This one I am only giving 3 stars because of the amount of sugar that it contains . I picked it up without looking thinking that it would be a great idea since my son wont eat his veggies and this has them mixed with fruit . The amount of sugar that is in it is not worth it . This is also very expensive . I did taste it and it was really good but I wont be purchasing it again .
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Foodie Expert
My kids love v8 Fusion, and this Mom loves anything that makes her kids get the needed servings of fruits and veggies! So, it’s a win/win! It taste delicious, and comes in a variety of flavors to suit the tastes of your special little angels, so there is no reason they can’t drink their fruit and veggies!
Brittany F.
aynor, SC
Foodie Expert
i dont like tomato juice but i can deal with it when its mixed with fruit like this one. it has more of a fruit flavor than tomato. its not thick buy its not watery. i would recommend this to everyone especially those who need their serving of vegetables but without that vegetable taste.
Elle W.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice. I like that I can give it to to my kids and sneak some healthy veggies in there without them even noticing! The flavor is great and tastes so refreshing!
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This flavor is not the business, it taste like meds, and honestly I like that this is an energy drink that is nutritious, flavored with fruit — and is supposed to do it all without added sugars or artificial colors. Which means you're supposed to get the energy you want, without all the guilt that might come from typical energy drinks. In other words, it’s supposed to be a feel-good energy without the tradeoffs. But to me it just didn't give me the energy I needed to start my day good.. What else will people want to know?
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I love V8 and so when I saw they had come out with this particular line that includes fruit, all of which I love, I was super excited to try it. I have to admit though that I was pretty disappointed. They didn't taste horrible by any means, but I wasn't too impressed. They tasted rather thick, which was odd considering the flavors in my opinion, almost like a pulpy sensation but without the pulp. The flavors themselves were pretty good, though there was almost an artificial sweetness to them that tasted off. And to top it all off, I felt no extra energy after drinking this at all.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Another DELICIOUS flavor from V8! The V8 Fusion is PACKED with fresh fruit and vegetables, making it an extremely healthy (AND TASTY) juice alternative for yourself and your family! The Peach Mango flavor is one of my favorites, second only to the newly released Pineapple Strawberry <3 Get on the V8 Fusion Obsession Train! Seriously y'all.... you are going to THANK ME later! ;)
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Foodie Expert
This used to be my favorite juice when it first came out. I'm not really sure why I stopped drinking it because it truly is delicious! I wouldn't say that it's the healthiest drink because if I remember correctly, it is packed with sugars...but it does give you your servings of fruit and veggies. Just try it! You just might love it as much as so do...
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Foodie Expert
I am not that big of a fan of these!! I have always thought of V8 being nasty tomato juice and thats all I think about when I drink these. I have tried a tropical one and a berry one and they are alright but I didn't absolutely love them. They are affordable and have pretty packaging. I am just not a huge huge fan.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!