BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
I really like the flavor of the V8 Fusions however after one glass I'm usually done for the day. It's a good filler between meals because you will still get the nutrients you need. If you're worried about tasting the veggies or too much tomato flavor, you will not taste it. The fruit flavor overpowers the veggie flavor in a good way.
Drea K.
Drea K.
Redford, MI
I live on V8 Fusion juices! I quit soda a few years ago and even tried to drink only water. But I gotta have something sweet with my meals. I love the fact that there's a serving of vegetables with every cup and that it still actually tastes delicious! My 8 year old can't tell a real difference either!
Juls F.
Juls F.
I absolutely love this v8 juice! It is delicious! The first time I tried it I thought no way! But now I have to have this in my fridge at all times! It makes me feel so much better after I have a cup of this stuff in the morning! The blueberry pomegranate one is to die for! Definitely a must try!!!❤️
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I love getting this for my kids. It is so healthy and delicious and easy to get together with a sandwich or something for a meal. And easy to get in with a lunch for my husband to drink at work. Plus giant eagle always has a good price. And if not there then, walmart.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the V8 V-fusion +Energy! It is a great pick me up in the morning. Very refreshing! Great small can to carry along, I can toss it in my purse until I have a chance to drink it. Great tastes! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who like V8 V-fusion!
Regina K.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
I received this as apart of a pinch me box and it was delicious. I actually like the v8 energy better because it gave me a boost in the day. But I loved all of the nutrients that I got from this without it having to taste like crap.
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
We are mango addicts hehe. Super like mangoes so anything with it is delicious for us! This energy drink is a good flavor which I am glad that they have. It is quite rare to find mango juice and mostly have only orange!
Kandice H.
Kandice H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Great for picky toddlers! You know they are getting all there fruits and veggies and they have no clue. My little boy loves all the favors. Some are a bit strange for me but he doesn't seem to mind! Great little trick
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is practically the only juice I drink! It's delicious and nutritious. I love that they strive for all or almost all fruit juice. Plus, I can see and taste the pulp from the juiced fruit. Definitely a good buy!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I love v8 v fusion +energy. I've only had the black cherry, but it work wonders when I getting through a long night at work, plus there's no coach like you get with energy drink. I definitely recommend it
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!