17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love the V8 Fusion. The reason I love drinking these juices is because they do not add high fructose corn syrup. The sugar that is in these juices are the natural sugar from the fruits and vegetables. You have to be sure to shake it up because it does settle at the bottom of the bottle. The V8 fusion remind me of you mixing the fruits and vegetables at home and the content will settle down when you have it sitting in your refrigerator for a day or 2. Sometimes you can taste certain fruit and vegetables in the juice. If you are a healthy drinker or like to drink healthy stuff, I recommend this juice.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
I really like the flavor of the V8 Fusions however after one glass I'm usually done for the day. It's a good filler between meals because you will still get the nutrients you need. If you're worried about tasting the veggies or too much tomato flavor, you will not taste it. The fruit flavor overpowers the veggie flavor in a good way.
Diana F.
Diana F.
I bought the pomegranate and blueberry flavor for the house with the intention of sneaking some extra servings of vegetables into my families diet. my boys are not big on most veggies, but they drank two containers of this in a week! I normally am not a fan of pomegranate, but this was delicious. I'm happy I gave it a try.
Drea K.
Drea K.
Redford, MI
I live on V8 Fusion juices! I quit soda a few years ago and even tried to drink only water. But I gotta have something sweet with my meals. I love the fact that there's a serving of vegetables with every cup and that it still actually tastes delicious! My 8 year old can't tell a real difference either!
Juls F.
Juls F.
I absolutely love this v8 juice! It is delicious! The first time I tried it I thought no way! But now I have to have this in my fridge at all times! It makes me feel so much better after I have a cup of this stuff in the morning! The blueberry pomegranate one is to die for! Definitely a must try!!!❤️
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've tried a few flavors and Pomegranate Blueberry was by far my favorite.

There's a hint of vegetable in these, but the fruit flavor definitely overpowers it. They're much better than vegetable juices or even plain veggies. I'd definitely recommend if you hate vegetables.

Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I love getting this for my kids. It is so healthy and delicious and easy to get together with a sandwich or something for a meal. And easy to get in with a lunch for my husband to drink at work. Plus giant eagle always has a good price. And if not there then, walmart.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the V8 V-fusion +Energy! It is a great pick me up in the morning. Very refreshing! Great small can to carry along, I can toss it in my purse until I have a chance to drink it. Great tastes! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who like V8 V-fusion!
Regina K.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
I received this as apart of a pinch me box and it was delicious. I actually like the v8 energy better because it gave me a boost in the day. But I loved all of the nutrients that I got from this without it having to taste like crap.
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
V8 fusions are an easy way to get fruits and veggies in when I've been on the run all day. The taste is great! Only concern is the lack of fiber leads me to believe they take a lot of the nutrients out of those fruits and veggies.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!