V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Lightly Carbonated Juice uploaded by Jill S.V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Lightly Carbonated Juice uploaded by Allena C.V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Lightly Carbonated Juice uploaded by Amy D.

BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!

V8 +Energy White Grape Raspberry Flavor Lightly Carbonated is 34% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 12 ounce single cans, and 12 ounce 4-packs.

Water, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Concord Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Red Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Buy on Jet.com*
Jill S.
Fort Collins
First time trying these and Ill admit I was nervous to crack this can open. Im not a fan of regular V8 but I've heard good things about the energy drinks. It smella like white grape juice and tastes almost identical, but with bubbles. Perfect to kill my need for energy and sweets all at once. The only downside is that they cost equal to the energy drinks that are twice its size.
Isis N.
I'm so glad this was a Ralphs "Free Friday" download coupon, because I'd never have paid for it. This tasted like lightly carbonated Manischewitz grape juice (which is some of the most disgusting "juice" on the planet). I took two sips and dumped the rest of it out. Definitely not worth your time or money. It's gross.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I used to drink monster and kick start but when I found out V8 had an energy drink, I bought it and tired it. This is the only one I’ll drink. The taste is so good. I buy at least twice a week for work and days I have to deep clean the house.
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
I am not usually a fan of energy drinks, but sometimes you find yourself coming up against a deadline or needing to stay extra alert for just a little longer than normal, and a jolt of caffeine can make that happen. I was shockingly surprised at how tasty this drink was, especially since it seems to be all about the caffeine content.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Oh my gosh so good! I am somewhat addicted to using energy supplements because I am a fitness professional and coach. They really help me get through my workouts so I can help others with their own. Well, these V8 Energy juices are GREAT for me because I can get the energy I need along with some healthy vitamins and fruit juices. Win, win!
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
I absolutely love this White Grape Raspberry juice!! This drink is perfect for a drink to wake you up and go. I buy these drinks about every other week. The only bad thing about these drinks is I can only find these at Kroger which is 40 minutes away from me sadly. I wish they would sale these at Walmart!!
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
I'm currently trying to avoid energy drinks due to the amount of calories. I enjoy the v8 energy drinks because while it is technically a energy drink I don't feel jittery and I don't crash towards the end of the day.
Alaina A.
Favorite!!! If you think V8 is all about fruits vegetables and health and not the best tasting you obviously haven't expanded your options. Although some of the drinks may not be the best tasting the energy juices are really good!! As well as some of the other flavors. Keep trying the V8 brand out you'll have to find one that fits your taste buds!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this energy juice. It has a great taste and it does not give me jitters like other energy juices/drinks. I'm a big fan of v8 juice. One single can is not that expensive. I would buy this again and I would recommend this to others.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
LOVE these energy drinks! Great way to get a little bit of extra energy without having to resort to carbonated drinks that aren't very good for you. This was my first time trying this flavor and I really enjoyed it!