V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Juice 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Amy D.V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Juice 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Allena C.

BY V8

V8 +Energy® drink is made from ingredients you know and is powered by natural energy from green tea. see more...

V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Juice 12 fl. oz. Can
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
I am not usually a fan of energy drinks, but sometimes you find yourself coming up against a deadline or needing to stay extra alert for just a little longer than normal, and a jolt of caffeine can make that happen. I was shockingly surprised at how tasty this drink was, especially since it seems to be all about the caffeine content.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Oh my gosh so good! I am somewhat addicted to using energy supplements because I am a fitness professional and coach. They really help me get through my workouts so I can help others with their own. Well, these V8 Energy juices are GREAT for me because I can get the energy I need along with some healthy vitamins and fruit juices. Win, win!
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
I absolutely love this White Grape Raspberry juice!! This drink is perfect for a drink to wake you up and go. I buy these drinks about every other week. The only bad thing about these drinks is I can only find these at Kroger which is 40 minutes away from me sadly. I wish they would sale these at Walmart!!
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
I'm currently trying to avoid energy drinks due to the amount of calories. I enjoy the v8 energy drinks because while it is technically a energy drink I don't feel jittery and I don't crash towards the end of the day.
Alaina A.
Favorite!!! If you think V8 is all about fruits vegetables and health and not the best tasting you obviously haven't expanded your options. Although some of the drinks may not be the best tasting the energy juices are really good!! As well as some of the other flavors. Keep trying the V8 brand out you'll have to find one that fits your taste buds!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this energy juice. It has a great taste and it does not give me jitters like other energy juices/drinks. I'm a big fan of v8 juice. One single can is not that expensive. I would buy this again and I would recommend this to others.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
LOVE these energy drinks! Great way to get a little bit of extra energy without having to resort to carbonated drinks that aren't very good for you. This was my first time trying this flavor and I really enjoyed it!
Zuleyka B.
Love these!!! Specially when I am on the go and don't have time to whip something up or stop by to purchase something. I just open my fridge, grab and go! Love most of the flavors. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley C.
michigan center
I'm not a huge fan of the v8 vegetable or tomato drinks but the fruit one do have a great taste, this one is very good and it's also healthy! Great way to trick the kids into drinking something good for them!
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I love these drinks, they taste amazing and they're really affordable. I always purchase mine at my local Walmart, and they never disappoint. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new energy drink.