V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Juice 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Allena C.V8® +Energy White Grape Raspberry Juice 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Amy D.

BY V8

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fargo, ND
This drink is delicious! Definitely has better quality ingredients than energy drinks. I buy the 4 packs at my local grocery store. Price is good. I usually drink one when the afternoon slump hits me at work and I feel great after. No sugar crash or anything. And really, you just can't beat the taste. It's yummy. I read some reviews that were disappointed that it's fizzy for a juice, but I like that about it.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
I work at Walgreens and we just finally got these in so I tried one. I am an avid Red Bull drinker. I probably drink up to four 8-ounce cans a day. When I tried this I was apprehensive because I thought of it as a vegetable juice. I have to say I really enjoyed it. The flavor of it didn't taste fake and it wasn't heavily sugary. I can honestly say I will drink more of these.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
I have been LOVING v8's new energy drinks! It's been years since I've had v8 and these drinks are simply the best. Not only are they providing natural energy from green tea, but they are slightly carbonated which is awesome. Highly recommended for toasty summer days where hot coffee just won't cut it for your extra energy supply.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
The V8 juices in cans are OK of a drink. I'm not sure if the juice in the can is a good mix but I think it does affect the taste. I bought the white grape raspberry. It has a bubbly taste to it that iam not too sure about. The price is not bad but I don't think I will buy again.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Ashburn, VA
These are so good. They have a great flavor and give you a lot of energy. I am not normally effected by energy drinks but I made the mistake of drinking one of these while sitting in class. I could not sit still. I will continue to buy these over any other energy drink.
Edith Q.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Love these V8 brand energy juices! They come in a lot of flavors but this is definitely my favorite! It tastes great and gives me the boost I need to get through the day without the crash from a sugar overload later in the day! It's perfect for my work routine!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
It tastes great. HOWEVER, it didn't give me energy? it tasted like I was drinking something much healthier than my usual choice of energy drink, which made me feel happy, buttt i was looking for energy and i just didn't get it .
Miguel G.
Miguel G.
es sólo jugo de vegetales. Pero en términos de cumplimiento de sus objetivos modestos, este producto funciona muy bien. Dimensionada convenientemente botellas para llevar cuando salga por la mañana (o cuando). Sabe muy bien
Jessy R.
Jessy R.
I really enjoy these drinks. I'm a college student and I'm always on the go. I tend to get tired and I will drink one of these as a little pick me up rather than drinking a red bull. They're tastier and healthier.
Zuleyka B.
Zuleyka B.
Love these!!! Specially when I am on the go and don't have time to whip something up or stop by to purchase something. I just open my fridge, grab and go! Love most of the flavors. Would definitely recommend!