BY V8

Every day, you set a new record for getting it all done. Refuel with a lightly carbonated, delicious boost: V8 +Energy Sparkling Kiwi Melon. see more...

Aubriana P.
Aubriana P.
Calumet
This is my favorite kind of juice. I'm a huge kiwi lover so when I first saw this I knew I had to try it and I'm glad I did. It has a very good flavor and makes me feel really good as well.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Araceli V.
Araceli V.
It's a great energy drink. Better than purchasing Red Bull or monster. It does the same work and it's better for your health. One of my new favorite energy drinks!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Lubbock
This one is really god, way better than the original v8 I drink it at work all the time gives you an energy boost.
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
Davie, FL
Don't like. No me gustó esto la verdad siendo sincera lo probé y me decepcionó considerando que los productos de V8 siempre son ricos 😐
Laura D.
Laura D.
muy bueno para acompañar las ensaladas, le da un toque especial cfomo si fuera en realidad zacado del limon