V8 Energy Shots  uploaded by Lisa Q.V8 Energy Shots  uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY V8

• I have never heard or seen these before but I would like to try w...1 Answers
  • I'm really wanting to try these but was wondering if they really ...1 Answers
  • Does this give anyone the jitters? 1 Answers
V8 Energy Shots
  • "Has a nice fruity taste, easy to get a natural energy boost and with no added sugar it makes me feel good about drinking it" in 5 reviews
Yerit C.
V8 juices are very good to start the morning with a touch of energy; I recommend you that if in the morning you take can mix it with a little water to not feel the taste so strong and evenings if you are the type that you need a snack you can accompany with this juice mixing of the juice with carbonated water and so will feel as if you're taking a soda, but without all the harmful components they contain.
Kate C.
I love that it doesn't have all the other additives that other energy drinks have, it's from a brand you trust that has good ingredients , I would highly recommend
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
I love these! They really give you a boost and taste pretty good as well! They aren't too expensive and you can find them pretty easily. The packaging is nice and has green in it which is an indicator of advertising health. ( Not sure how true that it) Would definitely buy again and recommend!
greidy p.
Is an energizing drink without taurine or preservatives, extracted from green tea and accompanied by fruits and vegetables all natural. This line of energy drinks is recognized worldwide due to its natural component treatment and the health care of its consumers.
Gladys A.
This drink tastes just like the blueberry and pomegranate it promises on the can. No bitter chemical taste. I drank a can on my morning commute today, and I got to work with plenty of energy and ready to start my day. I also didn't get any kind of a crash as the day went on. I highly recommend this drink.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
Decent tasting and has good natural energy. You can get the same energy from supplements but many people prefer to drink their energy! It's a yummy way for a little vita boost!
Fawn M.
Warren, PA
I bought this hoping to find something healthier for energy than red bull. I was surprised that it didn't taste too aweful. Almost like a more concentrated version of v8 splash. Not real sweet. But it doesn't taste too bad. I was surprised I actually felt more alert and that it lasted for a few hours.
Sebrina H.
Spring Hill, TN
christie p.
Ok so I twist off the lid and get a nice fruity natural scent. I pour some in a cup and it is a dark red slightly thick liquid. You can tell this is a 100% healthy juice product. Taking a sip I get a variety of flavors. It is sweet but I can pick out a variety of mixed fruits, as well as some carrot and hint tomato. This is a very natural tasting shot with no real bitterness or aftertaste. I am very impressed. Grade B+
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I love energy drinks, especially shots. When I first took off the cap, the natural fruit smell hit my nostrils. I guess it tastes pretty good/decent. I like adding it to my juices for that extra something.
Cerrisse W.
Saint George, UT
Does this drink give you gitters like other energy drinks?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this drink safe?
Tamara M.
Richmond, TX
Do these work any better and taste any better than the 5 hour energy shots??
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
I've had a mild heart attack is this energy drink safe for me to drink?
Jessica H.
Where can you find these?