V8® +Energy Raspberry Vanilla Juice uploaded by Kristal R.V8® +Energy Raspberry Vanilla Juice uploaded by Rayne N.V8® +Energy Raspberry Vanilla Juice uploaded by Lashana W.

BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing juice that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!
V8 +Energy Raspberry Vanilla Flavor is 50% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit* with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend (Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend (Apples, Red Raspberries), Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Buy on Jet.com*
Ryleigh P.
Piedmont, OK
I love this. The taste is wonderful. The convenience of a can is perfect for on the go. The price is good for the pack of 4 and it feels better drinking this than an energy drink from the quick stop
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I absolutely love that V8 has found a way to get me to consume vegetables because even at my age I just have always been a picky eater and never could get them down. With these juices you do not taste the vegetables.. you only taste the stronger Taste of the flavor they put on front of the can. The Raspberry Vanilla is really good. I like that they are in a small can. You can chug it quickly on your way to work and get a boost of caffeine that is actually from green tea instead of straight chemical caffeine and you don't crash after you have drank one or two later on.
Sarah S.
Mountain Home, AR
This juice is one that I have enjoyed drinking since I was a little child. I love the fact that this drink is a natural energy drink with added amounts of fruits and vegetables. I also love that it only has 50 calories. I am addicted to all of the flavors. My favorite one being the Raspberry Vanilla. In my own personal opinion, I can drink these and not feel like I am a little child in a cafeteria. I take these with me to work, and college. Often, my friends and family are curious as to what they taste like, and as soon as I let them have a sip.... They either finish my own drink, or rush to the store to buy their own!
Gabrielle S.
Sprague, WA
I got these free from my BzzAgent Campaign along with 5 coupons for free 6 packs, but aside from that these do really work.
I have tried the Orange Pineapple, Peach Mango, Strawberry Lemonade, and the Raspberry Vanilla. They are very affordable I get them for 3.65 at Walmart for a 6 pack, they don't make you feel tired after it wares off and they taste great!
I HIGHLY recommend these.
Stacey M.
I am a huge coffee drinker, but this is such a great substitute. A lot of times with coffee I feel a huge crash in the afternoon, but with the V8 Energy there is no crash and I actually feel like I have more energy and motivation. If you can find the 12 pack that is the best value. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking to cut down on your coffee consumption.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I gave this a 4 star 'cause it actually did give me lots of energy, but the taste was a lil weird.. I can taste the vanilla, and that was really good, but the raspberry part had a medicine flavor, I didn't like.. all around it was alright! V8® +Energy Raspberry Vanilla Juice 8 fl. oz. Can
Zuri M.
Nashville, NC
This drink is definitiely not a favorite of mine. I've had it before in a different flavor but its all the same. It's not carbonated which really accentuates the disgusting energy drink flavor, which is awful because the original V8 Juice is really good. Two time thing; never buy again.
Dagmara A.
Absolutely love this product. It's an amazing alternative to any other energy drinks and way healthier. The vanilla offers an interesting taste but it's not overwhelming. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
A very unique flavor indeed. Smooth vanilla, with what tastes like pear juice. A hint of raspberry. (Side Note: I'm noticing that with every flavor of V8 Energy, the second flavor listed is actually the more dominant of the flavors) This might be my favorite flavor so far. It's well balanced.
Ana C.
These are so good! They're not too sweet or sour, but give more energy than a cup of coffee. The flavor isn't very fruity or like a vegetable, but it's definitely not bad. I'd recommend if you're looking for a little pick me up that's more natural than coffee or redbull.