BY V8

A vegetable juice blend from concentrate with green tea extract and other natural flavors. see more...

dara d.
I really like this juice because you can But it anywhere, and there isn't too much, and there isn't too little. I especially love the flavor of this product, and that it is still very healthy at the same time. Its usually really hard to find a delicious tasting juice with this kinda of nutrition. I recommend this juice to anyone who is looking for this kind of nutrition.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
The best stuff on the market! Healthy and my go to for a good pick me up! Love this stuff! Carrying the V8 brand encouraged me to go ahead and buy this product to try it out - it's expensive so it's not on my weekly shopping list BUT they put out coupons for it on a semi regular basis so I do get it when i get the coupons! GOOD STUFF!
Megan Y.
These are great for taking to work with me and drinking during my lunch break. It's got a great taste and for having veggies in it you can't even taste them because it's very well coated, and the energy boost is just the extra bonus, or having the cherry on top. I love to drink these but they can get a little expensive.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
It tastes like tomato sauce. It's not horrible but not delicious either. If you're drinking it to be healthy then I guess it's not too bad of a choice. But do mind that the sodium level is pretty high in my opinion. I would just drink water if weight loss or healthier diet is your goal.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this - kind of like spicy tomato juice. Really refreshing. If you've had a big night, pick one up. Only losing one star because they do contain a bit of sugar, but if you just have the can/portion, it's really not too bad. Works well for making bloody mary's too.
Madi G.
I love the taste of this juice and how healthy it makes me feel. I've never had any other brands of vegetable juice but after trying this juice I don't even want to try any others! The can makes it easy to grab and go. I would most definitely buy this again.
Teresa D.
Mobile, AL
My husband drinks this and loves it. The taste is smooth and flavorful. There is no comparison to any other. We buy this all the time at Walmart. He says its energy component is better than coffee. it is a definite must on my grocery list every week
Seidy M.
Medley, FL

I completely loooooove V8 juice, now you can get it with a spot of caffeine! Tastes awesome. Do yourself a favor and try it. The energy it gives in a nice healthy form will make you glad you did. It is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Love it.
Sharon C.
I feel like this is a healthier alternative to high calorie energy drinks like red bull and amp. The flavor is nice, perhaps a little too sweet for me but better than the alternative energy drinks. It's cost effective and easy to take on the go.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
I like to take a little of this juice to start the day or end of exercise, it helps me to build up energy and not feel so tired and in the morning helps me start the day with the burden of energy needed, the consumer often , I always buy