BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!
V8 +Energy Orange Pineapple Flavor Lightly Carbonated is 34% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 12 ounce single cans, and 12 ounce 4-packs.

Water, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate,carrot Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

• Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?1 Answers
  • What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbl...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gypsy N.
Anaheim, CA
I actually love all of the energy flavors. This is the flavor that turned me onto the V8 energy drinks. Sugar content is not ridiculously high and same goes for the caffeine. I think this is great for someone looking to reduce their caffeine intake or for someone who has caffeine sensitivity.
Kristin M.
Andover, NY
The taste is pretty good on this juice. The energizing affect isn't that noticeable. It is nice that I can drink an "energy drink" and not feel bad about the ingredients, but it definitely isn't my favorite. It's good to use as a mixer when you need a pick me up, but I wouldn't rely on it for an energy boost.
April F.
Del city, OK
We love our V8 Energy drinks and I love this flavor of Orange Pineapple. It really tastes more like Pineapple than Orange but still really good. I love all the fruits and vegetables in it plus the caffeine too to get you going in the morning
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I love the taste of this energy drink. It doesn’t taste funny like most energy drink I have tried before. It give me an extra boost of energy like a coffee would
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
The V-8 energy line is my absolute favorite! I would drink this in the morning instead of coffee and it would really wake me up with the good stuff, fruits and veggies. This product is super affordable and I love using this in place of tea or coffee.
Ruth K.
I've been living off these V8 energy drinks since I started working nights in the hospital. Just enough energy boost without getting the jitters from coffee. I would highly recommend it!
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are truly the only energy drinks I will drink. I work night shift and they help give me a pick me up without that horrible typical energy drink taste. They are also affordable. I will continue to drink them.
Kristin S.
This actually tastes amazingly delicious! My husband drinks one every day since he is sensitive to caffeine, these are great for him and don't make his heart feel like its flying out of his chest.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
I really enjoyed these first thing in the mornings.  I felt like they gave me an extra energy boost.  Love the small cans to just throw in my bag for on the go.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I absolutely love this flavor! I am not one for energy drinks, but this is a refreshing fruity beverage without being too sweet. It's not overly carbonated which is nice. With only 50 calories per can it's a great afternoon pick-me-up without wasting calories for the day. It's a good alternative for anyone that is a soda addict and looking for a healthy alternative. Or, someone like me, that always prefers coffee but sometimes needs a fruity, sweet drink to mix things up.
Sarah G.
Peoria, IL
How do this rate as far as sugar content? Would like to try but don't want a bunch of added sugar!
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?