BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
I love fruit juices and this one helps with your daily veggie in take. It most certainly met my expectations!
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
I love the taste of this drink and it doesn’t make me shakey from the caffeine like other drinks
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
A new find and a must to try! I wasn't sure about an energy drink juice but this tasted great. The flavor wasn't too sweet and the mixture of orange and pineapple was delicious.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
No me gustó esta bebida porque para las personas que no están activas en cuanto al ejercicio puede alterar el sistema nervioso y puedes empezar a sentir síntomas de mareo nauseas y un malestar estomacal pienso que sólo es para aquellos que necesitan una energía y empezar a quemarla
Kirstyn M.
#Thanksgiving must have. Wishing they had more coupons for this and maybe a bigger version. Walmart needs to get the new flavors. Meyers is where it is at with the flavors. The price is $3.98 for 6. I have already told others about this product.
Noel K.
I was so happy to find this at a gas station! when I saw it I assumed it was too good to be true and it'd have an insane amount of sugar, but it's actually a reasonable amount!! And I loved the taste, cant wait to try the other flavors. good little energy pep without jitters. Love this stuff!!
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
I am so happy with this! It's a great refreshing pick me up without the jittery feeling. It's also a good percentage fruit juice so it takes a lot of the guilt out of drinking an energy drink. It's reasonably priced and comes in quite a few flavors. Very impressed. The orange blend is my favorite!
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I found these to be disgusting. I was expecting a good flavor coming from V8 but it tasted like a cheap fruity soda trying to cover up cheap liquor. I was disappointed because I purchased 2 boxes and can't even give them away!
Mery M.
Doral, FL
I personally didn't like the taste of this energy drink. Taste should be more natural or close to the actual fruits. It gives lots of energy which is very good.
Giovanny B.
Doral, FL
I have been looking for an alternative solution to the soda style caffeine for quite some time. Carbonation doesn't work well for me, but I also don't like the taste of coffee. I have consumed almost every flavor and brand of soda and energy drinks over the years. When I found V8+Energy, I was a bit worried as I don't like regular V8. Wow! I was shocked at the incredible flavor without a strong after taste. It provides an adequate (80mg) of caffeine from Green Tea to give me the caffeine that I want without the carbonation or jitters. There are other flavors of this drink available, but this is my favorite. I now have it on subscription! I also favor the size of the can as I can place one in my desk drawer, glove box, or even my coat pocket so that I have one available for when I need a boost of energy.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?