2 colors available

BY V8

• Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?1 Answers
  • What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks s...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Giovanny B.
Giovanny B.
Doral, FL
I have been looking for an alternative solution to the soda style caffeine for quite some time. Carbonation doesn't work well for me, but I also don't like the taste of coffee. I have consumed almost every flavor and brand of soda and energy drinks over the years. When I found V8+Energy, I was a bit worried as I don't like regular V8. Wow! I was shocked at the incredible flavor without a strong after taste. It provides an adequate (80mg) of caffeine from Green Tea to give me the caffeine that I want without the carbonation or jitters. There are other flavors of this drink available, but this is my favorite. I now have it on subscription! I also favor the size of the can as I can place one in my desk drawer, glove box, or even my coat pocket so that I have one available for when I need a boost of energy.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Ok so I've never been for energy drinks as they are typically terrible for you and taste like a science experiment. But this honestly changed my mind. The fact that it's natural energy from greentea is amazing and the ingredients are actually good for you and it tasted great! Good on you v8 for giving people a healthy option.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?