BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
I don’t go for energy drinks often, but when I do, it’s V8 Orange Pineapple. I never get jittery and it tastes great.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
The orange and pineapple flavors are tasty. I am not sure about the energy factor but flavors it's a good juice
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
It is refreshing and tastes great. It is not very sweet. It is a slightly fizzy drink. I really liked a lot.
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
I love fruit juices and this one helps with your daily veggie in take. It most certainly met my expectations!
April L.
Findlay , OH
Super delicious and very tasty! A refreshing drink for everyone! The price is unbeatable, great product!
Candy P.
Salem, MA
Oh my god such a blessed feeling after trying the blessing tasty drink! This is the stuff right here!
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
I love the taste of this drink and it doesn’t make me shakey from the caffeine like other drinks
Emelin H.
I love V8 juices... But I don't like it in special. I think they have others more delicious.
johannah S.
This pretty good! It has nice orange and pineapple flavor definitely good V8 drink to try
Laura B.
Not a fan of this energizing juice.The taste for me isn't natural at all and is to sweet
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?