BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
Kearney
Love love love this energy drink. I have never like the idea of "energy drinks", but this drink has more natural energy, which is great! It tastes good and tricky does work. I drink a decent amount or caffeine, and this still gave me energy!
Stephanie H.
Dallas, TX
Great energy drink complete with green tea extract for an added boost. Complete with servings of fruits and veggies, you can't go wrong grabbing this for an energy boost. Great flavor and bubbles too
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
This was a totally awesome drink that I was happy to share with my friends and family. I loved how it tasted like juice, gave me energy but more importantly what an awesome value it was.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This is a more natural type of energy drink that tastes great and also gives you a serving of fruits and veggies. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the taste at first because It's orange and pineapple and it just didn't sound like the best combination to me but I was surprised by how much I loved the taste after taking my first sip of it. It's fizzy sort of like a soda, and just has that type of flavor that you usually taste in monster energy drinks. It's also low in calories!
Tracy H.
Great way to get some quick energy! Love the variety of flavors. Only 50 calories per can and you get a serving of fruits and veggies. Great alternative to coffee or soda.
Carolina S.
Phenix City, AL
I love buying this juice because it is so delicious. It makes me feel healthy and sometimes I don't have time to make my own juices at home I just buy this.
Ashley H.
Grove city, OH
I was very impressed!! Great tasting and does give some energy. Nothing you’re going to get from an energy drink or last all day. But I enjoy them
Kim H.
Clark, MO
This pineapple orange flavored V8 energy is amazing!!! It gives me a pick me up when i need it with amazing flavor!! They are a perfect size too.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
I like this product better than other energy drinks I've tried. You don't crash afterwards and it gives you steady energy.
Carrie G.
Dalzell , SC
I don’t go for energy drinks often, but when I do, it’s V8 Orange Pineapple. I never get jittery and it tastes great.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?