2 colors available

BY V8

• Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?1 Answers
  • What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks s...6 Answers
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Andover, NY
The taste is pretty good on this juice. The energizing affect isn't that noticeable. It is nice that I can drink an "energy drink" and not feel bad about the ingredients, but it definitely isn't my favorite. It's good to use as a mixer when you need a pick me up, but I wouldn't rely on it for an energy boost.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
This was a totally awesome drink that I was happy to share with my friends and family. I loved how it tasted like juice, gave me energy but more importantly what an awesome value it was.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Great way to get some quick energy! Love the variety of flavors. Only 50 calories per can and you get a serving of fruits and veggies. Great alternative to coffee or soda.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Bailey, NC
I like this product better than other energy drinks I've tried. You don't crash afterwards and it gives you steady energy.
Betty L.
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
A new find and a must to try! I wasn't sure about an energy drink juice but this tasted great. The flavor wasn't too sweet and the mixture of orange and pineapple was delicious.
Kirstyn M.
Kirstyn M.
#Thanksgiving must have. Wishing they had more coupons for this and maybe a bigger version. Walmart needs to get the new flavors. Meyers is where it is at with the flavors. The price is $3.98 for 6. I have already told others about this product.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
I am so happy with this! It's a great refreshing pick me up without the jittery feeling. It's also a good percentage fruit juice so it takes a lot of the guilt out of drinking an energy drink. It's reasonably priced and comes in quite a few flavors. Very impressed. The orange blend is my favorite!
Noel K.
Noel K.
I was so happy to find this at a gas station! when I saw it I assumed it was too good to be true and it'd have an insane amount of sugar, but it's actually a reasonable amount!! And I loved the taste, cant wait to try the other flavors. good little energy pep without jitters. Love this stuff!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I found these to be disgusting. I was expecting a good flavor coming from V8 but it tasted like a cheap fruity soda trying to cover up cheap liquor. I was disappointed because I purchased 2 boxes and can't even give them away!
Alsip, Il
No me gustó esta bebida porque para las personas que no están activas en cuanto al ejercicio puede alterar el sistema nervioso y puedes empezar a sentir síntomas de mareo nauseas y un malestar estomacal pienso que sólo es para aquellos que necesitan una energía y empezar a quemarla
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?