BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I absolutely love this flavor! I am not one for energy drinks, but this is a refreshing fruity beverage without being too sweet. It's not overly carbonated which is nice. With only 50 calories per can it's a great afternoon pick-me-up without wasting calories for the day. It's a good alternative for anyone that is a soda addict and looking for a healthy alternative. Or, someone like me, that always prefers coffee but sometimes needs a fruity, sweet drink to mix things up.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
 Delicious! What a wonderful way to get caffeine instead of drinking coffee, energy drinks and sodas. My husband and I both really loved them! We still drink the occasional coffee but have almost completely stopped drinking soda and energy drinks which is a happy thing for the both of us
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
For an energy drink, this wasn't bad. It doesn't have that chemical taste you find in some other choices, and doesn't make me gag trying to drink it. I am not usually one for energy drinks anyway, but I feel better knowing this is from a trusted brand, and it has at least some positive redeeming quality with the juice. It gave me a nice boost, without the rush and crash you often have with energy products.
Laura D.
I was able to get this product for free from Kroger as one of their "free Friday downloads." I was really excited to try it, thinking its great to have a healthier alternative to energy drinks. Personally I'm not a fan of the flavor of most energy drinks and this isn't much better, but it's not terrible either. I would prefer this over most energy drinks on the market, but certainly wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan. I think it leaves a weird flavor in your mouth after drinking it. Overall, I'd say if you're going to grab an energy drink go for this one, but in my opinion all energy drinks are kind of gross.
Jesse L.
My new obsession. I can't drink most energy drinks because they make me wired and uncomfortable. These drinks however are great. Great taste, good energy boost, no crazy side effects. You can buy them in the can (like the one pictured) and it slightly carbonated. Or you can buy them in a larger jug size in the juice isle (non-carbonated). They contain green tea & b vitamins. Not to mention a serving of fruits and veggies.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was looking for a tasty, healthy alternative for a cup of coffee to keep my alertness and energy at work. I don't like coffee, so I get unneeded creamer and sweetener calories with it. I like the taste of all the flavors, but this is my favorite! Works great for that boost at work and when I need some motivation to do my homework after work. Healthy fruit and veggie juice and green tea with yummy taste, what's not to like?
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty good and it does give u a slight bump in energy. I recently got to sample this product thru another site and i liked it. Id probably buy it again. V8 Juice V8 V-Fusion Energy Peach Mango Vegetable & Fruit Juice 8 oz, 6 pk
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
This is one of my favorite energy juices by far. The flavor is really nice. There is just the right amount of carbonation to make you feel like you are drinking one of the other energy drinks... except this one is packed with vitamins and juice in a way the others just cannot offer.
Lieta W.
Phila, PA
This V8 Energy is amazing! I love all the flavors! I don't like energy drinks because of the harmful effects they can have on you however with V8 your getting a full serving of fruits and vegetables. A must try in my opinion.
Jessica M.
Kearney
Love love love this energy drink. I have never like the idea of "energy drinks", but this drink has more natural energy, which is great! It tastes good and tricky does work. I drink a decent amount or caffeine, and this still gave me energy!
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?