BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Denise E.
Burbank, IL
Omg this is so yummy and refreshing. ..I like that there is only 50 calories...I has a little fizz but not too much...the flavor is just right...I highly recommend And will definitely buy again
Karla C.
I received this product for free to try, and I'm surprise in how good it tasted. Did not leave me with that sugar rush feeling. Plus it's made with real fruit.
Carolina S.
Phenix City, AL
I love buying this juice because it is so delicious. It makes me feel healthy and sometimes I don't have time to make my own juices at home I just buy this.
Lekisha N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This drink surprised me. It actually tasted good, wasn't too strong tasting or bitter. I'll definitely be buying these. Thanks for the sample Influenster!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I got this as a free sample. i gavent t
yet received it but i heard its very good. plus its an energy drink. i would like to take this after my work out.
Bethany T.
Charles Town, WV
This juice is fizzy and has a good taste. It didn't give me any side effects, like some energy drinks have done. I also like that it's only 50 calories.
mary p.
Augusta, GA
I love the fact that they but veggies and fruit together and you cant taste the veggies yes it comes in nice packaging and it does have a great flavor
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I enjoyed the flavor combination of the V8 Energy drink. However what I didn't like was the after taste for what ever was used to sweeten the drink.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
I was very impressed!! Great tasting and does give some energy. Nothing you’re going to get from an energy drink or last all day. But I enjoy them
Kim H.
Clark, MO
This pineapple orange flavored V8 energy is amazing!!! It gives me a pick me up when i need it with amazing flavor!! They are a perfect size too.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?