BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Want a little burst of energy without resorting to coffee? Need something caffeinated but refreshing? You've found what you are looking for here. Get a little taste of fruit with natural energy from green tea. Just 50 calories and a full serving of produce! A little carbonation makes this beverage extra refreshing.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I received this a free sample from PinchMe, and I gotta say, I loved it and will definitely buy...unlike the carrot mango juice. This was light and refreshing, with only a hint of carbonation. It gave me a boost from the green tea, but I didn't feel jolted like you can from other energy drinks. This tastes delicious, and you don't get that cloyingly sweet taste like you do from Red Bull.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
It had a nice flavor. The only thing that made me not want to try this was because it states on the can how much caffeine it has. I was not too fond abut that. But I did still taste it without actually consuming it. The fizz is really strong!
Karla C.
I received this product for free to try, and I'm surprise in how good it tasted. Did not leave me with that sugar rush feeling. Plus it's made with real fruit.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
It is refreshing and tastes great. It is not very sweet. It is a slightly fizzy drink. I really liked a lot.
marisa s.
I got this for free from pinchme and it's SO GOOD!! It's pretty affordable too and they have coupons sometimes so I'm going to buy some more. I did fell more energized after drinking this as well
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
This was awful tasting. I was excited to try it and then when i did i was disappointed. The flavors did not merry well and they usually do.
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
I was pretty skeptical when I was told to give V8 Energy a try but I figured how bad could it be, right.. Wow Orange Pineapple is just simply delicious. My new favorite thing! I love how it's barely carbonated, the perfect blend of fruits and veggies. Plus is good for you.. In love.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This is a more natural type of energy drink that tastes great and also gives you a serving of fruits and veggies. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the taste at first because It's orange and pineapple and it just didn't sound like the best combination to me but I was surprised by how much I loved the taste after taking my first sip of it. It's fizzy sort of like a soda, and just has that type of flavor that you usually taste in monster energy drinks. It's also low in calories!
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
I got this as a sample. This is a very great flavor and lightly carbonated. It's really a favorable drink made by V8.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?