BY V8

• What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
It had a nice flavor. The only thing that made me not want to try this was because it states on the can how much caffeine it has. I was not too fond abut that. But I did still taste it without actually consuming it. The fizz is really strong!
Kirstyn M.
#Thanksgiving must have. Wishing they had more coupons for this and maybe a bigger version. Walmart needs to get the new flavors. Meyers is where it is at with the flavors. The price is $3.98 for 6. I have already told others about this product.
marisa s.
I got this for free from pinchme and it's SO GOOD!! It's pretty affordable too and they have coupons sometimes so I'm going to buy some more. I did fell more energized after drinking this as well
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I received this in my recent Pinch Me box and it is awesome. I'm not sure that it gave me a boost of energy but it was so refreshing and delicious. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Stacy S.
I receive two of these as samples. I am not a fan of energy drinks, however my boyfriend is. When I asked him what he thought of it he said they're not bad and they are about equivalent to the monster that he normally drinks.
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
A new find and a must to try! I wasn't sure about an energy drink juice but this tasted great. The flavor wasn't too sweet and the mixture of orange and pineapple was delicious.
Tranaja D.
This drink is delicious. My boyfriend is picky but even he enjoyed it. The only downside was I did not feel energized like I would a monster but I felt healthier drinking it.
Heather M.
My kids just love V8 Orange pineapple juice. it has a very natural taste with little sugar . it also has lots of beneficial vitamins which help boost natural energy .
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I received a free sample of this but did not try it I gave it to my brother who was very excited to try it out. He said it was really good, gave him energy, almost better than a red bull Lol
Denise E.
Burbank, IL
Omg this is so yummy and refreshing. ..I like that there is only 50 calories...I has a little fizz but not too much...the flavor is just right...I highly recommend And will definitely buy again
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?