BY V8

Buy on Walmart
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
I got this as a sample. This is a very great flavor and lightly carbonated. It's really a favorable drink made by V8.
LA HABRA, CA
The orange and pineapple flavors are tasty. I am not sure about the energy factor but flavors it's a good juice
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
It is refreshing and tastes great. It is not very sweet. It is a slightly fizzy drink. I really liked a lot.
Candy P.
Candy P.
Salem, MA
Oh my god such a blessed feeling after trying the blessing tasty drink! This is the stuff right here!
Emelin H.
Emelin H.
I love V8 juices... But I don't like it in special. I think they have others more delicious.
johannah S.
johannah S.
This pretty good! It has nice orange and pineapple flavor definitely good V8 drink to try
Laura B.
Laura B.
Not a fan of this energizing juice.The taste for me isn't natural at all and is to sweet
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love it!!! Gives you that little kick you need with no crash, with a great taste !!
Shiloh F.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I absolutely love this flavor! I am not one for energy drinks, but this is a refreshing fruity beverage without being too sweet. It's not overly carbonated which is nice. With only 50 calories per can it's a great afternoon pick-me-up without wasting calories for the day. It's a good alternative for anyone that is a soda addict and looking for a healthy alternative. Or, someone like me, that always prefers coffee but sometimes needs a fruity, sweet drink to mix things up.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
For an energy drink, this wasn't bad. It doesn't have that chemical taste you find in some other choices, and doesn't make me gag trying to drink it. I am not usually one for energy drinks anyway, but I feel better knowing this is from a trusted brand, and it has at least some positive redeeming quality with the juice. It gave me a nice boost, without the rush and crash you often have with energy products.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?