2 colors available

BY V8

• Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?1 Answers
  • What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks s...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
mary p.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I love the fact that they but veggies and fruit together and you cant taste the veggies yes it comes in nice packaging and it does have a great flavor
Felita R.
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I enjoyed the flavor combination of the V8 Energy drink. However what I didn't like was the after taste for what ever was used to sweeten the drink.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
I cannot get enough of this stuff! So super tasty! I've only found them at dollar general and I wish I could find them when I'm out and about.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
This was awful tasting. I was excited to try it and then when i did i was disappointed. The flavors did not merry well and they usually do.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I didn't love this. Tasted too bitter for me but I did appreciate that was low calorie and gave me a great boost of energy at the office.
Bryanna K.
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
This product tastes great and isn't thick like most V8 drinks. It is also carbonated which is great! It has a great fruity taste.
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
This juice is pretty good. not to sweet and has all the nutrients in it that you need to consume. and easy to take on the run
Madison L.
Madison L.
SO GOOD! if you don't like pineapple you won't like this but I love it! perfect amount of carbonation and flavor is great!
Marina J.
Marina J.
I got this as a sample to try and review, and absolutely LOVED IT!!! It tastes like juice, and gives you an energy boost
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA
Had a decent flavor. A bit chalky but was tolerable. Definitely gave me that boost of energy without feeling jittery.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?