BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
Got this as a free sample from PinchMe! I like it! I'm a V8 juice lover already! But,now I like V8 even more! Yummy pineapple flavor. Plus boosts your energy. Being a single mom of 6,I need all the energy boosting I can get! Lol! Try it for yourself. See what you think. V8 ,you are alright with me!
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I was kindly sent this for free from PinchMe to try out, and I absolutely love it! I'm not a huge energy drink fan, as I've rarely had a monster or 2 (I'm more of a coffee lover) but this energy drink would be something I would gladly drink on the daily. It has fruits and veggies and tastes great!
Samantha P.
Not a huge fan of Pineapple unless its with bacon and on a pizza. But the combination of the pineapple and orange flavors together was quite surprisingly satisfying. I got it at my local grocery store, a Shop 'n' Save. Although expensive, worth it,,
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
I received a sample through PinchMe and I was surprised I liked it. It has a strong full flavor but over ice on a hot day it's very refreshing. The flavor is definitely orange and pineapple great for the summer. The ever carbonation is a nice twist too! I'd try other flavors too.
M M.
I got this as a sample to try and review from PinchMe. I drank mine as a midday pick-me-up and I LOVE it. I love orange pineapple flavor to begin with so that was a plus. It has a lovely flavor + a little bit of carbonation to make it feel light and didn't give me the jitters at all which is usually an issue for me with most energy drinks. Definitely a fan and plan to buy some.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
The energy drinks are not really my thing for the health complications that can have on people, but evil has always been good, and the more you can not take more want it, really this drink gives me energy and naturally, what else can you ask if you have a drink caffeinated but decaffeinated?
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Want a little burst of energy without resorting to coffee? Need something caffeinated but refreshing? You've found what you are looking for here. Get a little taste of fruit with natural energy from green tea. Just 50 calories and a full serving of produce! A little carbonation makes this beverage extra refreshing.
Tyronda C.
I drink most beverages at room temp & this was fine that way too. I liked the flavor. I didn't feel a jolt but I'm just a couple days back to work from vacation. The first couple of days I dragged but I drank this free sample for review yesterday & I wasn't tired at all. Even had a little energy to unpack when I got home😂
Ellie B.
I really enjoyed this drink! I had not expected it to taste so sweet, but it was really good! It gave me a little natural energy, but it did not give me the jitters. I would buy it, and my three year old nephew even liked it! I give this a thumbs up.
Rachel F.
Bowling Green, VA
I can only give a review from an adults standpoint. I love to mix this with a little vodka over ice for a nice refreshing drink occassionally. My kids love it for breakfast, but ive never had it plain. lol
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?