BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
Im not someone who drinks "Energy" drinks if I need a pick me up I usually go for a soda or a coffee.
But I was open to trying it when I received it from Pinch Me
I don't like the taste of energy drinks...
However I don't think that was the problem with this product.
The fruit and veggie mixed with the Carbonation PLUS ENERGY DRINK TASTE just really grossed me out.
I took a few sips and just couldn't finish it.
Just not for me.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Usually I love all things V8 but this was AWEFUL. I tried it for free due to a coupon from Walgreens and I took one sip and threw it out! I happened to read the ingredients and the back and the second ingredient is "sweet potato juice concentrate". I have no issue with a little bit of vegetable flavor in my V8, but the vegetable to fruit ratio in this is ALL wrong. Nothing liquid should taste like a sweet potato. NOTHING.
Michelle D.
I've been trying to take little steps towards becoming more healthy by drinking more water and less sofa but after a while I get tired, water gets boring and I start to miss the fizziness of soda which is where this comes in. I definitely think it's better than the tomato flavored V8's of the past. It also has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Tracy H.
Great way to get some quick energy! Love the variety of flavors. Only 50 calories per can and you get a serving of fruits and veggies. Great alternative to coffee or soda.
Anna Y.
Love that it has all the fruit in it. It did help me feel more alert without getting the jitters that coffee usually does. However it was a bit too sweet, and it was that weird added sweetener flavor, not just fruit sweetness. If they took out that flavor I'd definitely be all for this.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
No me gustó esta bebida porque para las personas que no están activas en cuanto al ejercicio puede alterar el sistema nervioso y puedes empezar a sentir síntomas de mareo nauseas y un malestar estomacal pienso que sólo es para aquellos que necesitan una energía y empezar a quemarla
Nafhatun A.
While some might say they don't like this, but I say it's a beach bag must-have! I normally dilute other energy drinks out there because I find them too sweet, some I won't repurchase as they taste too artificial. I like this because it is way less sweeter than the others, and fruits & vege as the main ingredient? It had me at hello! :)
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
I was pretty skeptical when I was told to give V8 Energy a try but I figured how bad could it be, right.. Wow Orange Pineapple is just simply delicious. My new favorite thing! I love how it's barely carbonated, the perfect blend of fruits and veggies. Plus is good for you.. In love.
Joanna L.
OMG this is my new favorite drink. I got this in the mail for testing purposes. It tasted great and I loved the fizz that was in it. I loved the packaging. This will be a must have now. Can't wait to tell everyone that they need to get this and try it ASAP!!!
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I was kindly sent this for free from PinchMe to try out, and I absolutely love it! I'm not a huge energy drink fan, as I've rarely had a monster or 2 (I'm more of a coffee lover) but this energy drink would be something I would gladly drink on the daily. It has fruits and veggies and tastes great!
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?