2 colors available

BY V8

• Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?1 Answers
  • What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks s...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
marisa s.
marisa s.
I got this for free from pinchme and it's SO GOOD!! It's pretty affordable too and they have coupons sometimes so I'm going to buy some more. I did fell more energized after drinking this as well
Denise E.
Denise E.
Burbank, IL
Omg this is so yummy and refreshing. ..I like that there is only 50 calories...I has a little fizz but not too much...the flavor is just right...I highly recommend And will definitely buy again
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I received a free sample of this but did not try it I gave it to my brother who was very excited to try it out. He said it was really good, gave him energy, almost better than a red bull Lol
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I received this in my recent Pinch Me box and it is awesome. I'm not sure that it gave me a boost of energy but it was so refreshing and delicious. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Tranaja D.
Tranaja D.
This drink is delicious. My boyfriend is picky but even he enjoyed it. The only downside was I did not feel energized like I would a monster but I felt healthier drinking it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
My kids just love V8 Orange pineapple juice. it has a very natural taste with little sugar . it also has lots of beneficial vitamins which help boost natural energy .
Karla C.
Karla C.
I received this product for free to try, and I'm surprise in how good it tasted. Did not leave me with that sugar rush feeling. Plus it's made with real fruit.
Lekisha N.
Lekisha N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This drink surprised me. It actually tasted good, wasn't too strong tasting or bitter. I'll definitely be buying these. Thanks for the sample Influenster!
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I got this as a free sample. i gavent t
yet received it but i heard its very good. plus its an energy drink. i would like to take this after my work out.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Charles Town, WV
This juice is fizzy and has a good taste. It didn't give me any side effects, like some energy drinks have done. I also like that it's only 50 calories.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?