BY V8

• What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer P.
My husband and I both enjoyed this drink which is saying a lot since he likes stuff that is really sweet and I like more mild drinks like water and tea. What we like most is that there is no corn syrup in this energy drink. We think the cost is reasonable and will definitely by again.
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
I was pretty skeptical when I was told to give V8 Energy a try but I figured how bad could it be, right.. Wow Orange Pineapple is just simply delicious. My new favorite thing! I love how it's barely carbonated, the perfect blend of fruits and veggies. Plus is good for you.. In love.
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
I received a sample through PinchMe and I was surprised I liked it. It has a strong full flavor but over ice on a hot day it's very refreshing. The flavor is definitely orange and pineapple great for the summer. The ever carbonation is a nice twist too! I'd try other flavors too.
Joanna L.
OMG this is my new favorite drink. I got this in the mail for testing purposes. It tasted great and I loved the fizz that was in it. I loved the packaging. This will be a must have now. Can't wait to tell everyone that they need to get this and try it ASAP!!!
Ellie B.
I really enjoyed this drink! I had not expected it to taste so sweet, but it was really good! It gave me a little natural energy, but it did not give me the jitters. I would buy it, and my three year old nephew even liked it! I give this a thumbs up.
Samantha P.
Not a huge fan of Pineapple unless its with bacon and on a pizza. But the combination of the pineapple and orange flavors together was quite surprisingly satisfying. I got it at my local grocery store, a Shop 'n' Save. Although expensive, worth it,,
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
It had a nice flavor. The only thing that made me not want to try this was because it states on the can how much caffeine it has. I was not too fond abut that. But I did still taste it without actually consuming it. The fizz is really strong!
Stacy S.
I receive two of these as samples. I am not a fan of energy drinks, however my boyfriend is. When I asked him what he thought of it he said they're not bad and they are about equivalent to the monster that he normally drinks.
Rachel F.
Bowling Green, VA
I can only give a review from an adults standpoint. I love to mix this with a little vodka over ice for a nice refreshing drink occassionally. My kids love it for breakfast, but ive never had it plain. lol
marisa s.
I got this for free from pinchme and it's SO GOOD!! It's pretty affordable too and they have coupons sometimes so I'm going to buy some more. I did fell more energized after drinking this as well
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?