BY V8

• Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
cindy s.
Ocala, FL
This works! I am cautious these days about what energy drink I get with it being in the news about people actually dying from drinking them. All the chemicals in them I guess. So when I decided to give this a try I read the can first. I was happy to see there are no chemicals! I especially liked the B12 in there due to the fact I take that in a pill form on a daily basis. A sip with a zip is exactly what I get when I take a sip so they are right on there to advertise it that way. I am sensitive to caffeine products and am happy to report there were no jitters at all. I love the taste and with only 50 calories I cant go wrong. Kudos to the V8 family on adding this to its long line of products.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I'm a fan of V8 and Energy Drinks and this flavor combination isn't bad. I love that it's lightly carbonated and the tropical scent makes me think of the beach. I did notice the slight bitterness of the caffeine however - I've tasted that in some caffeine gum I tried years ago. I like the energy buzz from caffeine but not the bitter taste. The color of the beverage is nice and green tea is a nice touch. I love all the fruit & veggie juice concentrates; sweet potato, carrot, apple, orange and pineapple. It's a party in a can!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Juice no artificial colors or flavors, lightly carbohydrated, 50 calories and 80 milligrams of caffeine. This juice tastes like orange flavored soda. It does not feel as soda as a soft drink. It is refreshing and the taste is nice. The portion is enough to share between two. It is a refreshing drink, I would buy it. I received esta product for free from Pinchme.com With testing purposes, but this is my opinion.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I received this a free sample from PinchMe, and I gotta say, I loved it and will definitely buy...unlike the carrot mango juice. This was light and refreshing, with only a hint of carbonation. It gave me a boost from the green tea, but I didn't feel jolted like you can from other energy drinks. This tastes delicious, and you don't get that cloyingly sweet taste like you do from Red Bull.
Regina K.
oxon hill, MD
Despite all the hype around " should've had a v8", I was never inclined to try one for myself. I am not a huge fan of orange juice but the pineapple helped a bit in the process. I drank this about an hour before going to the gym and I felt so energized. i usually am there for 30 min and am done, but i was able to be there for TWO HOURS before I started to feel tired. If I had the funds I would buy this every time I needed to workout, because that was the best workout of my life.
Jennifer M.
MERIDIANVILLE, AL
I found these to be disgusting. I was expecting a good flavor coming from V8 but it tasted like a cheap fruity soda trying to cover up cheap liquor. I was disappointed because I purchased 2 boxes and can't even give them away!
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I feel up but not jittery. This stuff taste super sweet , has a little fizz like soda it is yummy. I would recommend it for moms like myself on the go trying to be healthier. It is something I'm attempting to replace coffee every once in a while. The ingrediats are mostly natural and the green tea makes you have the great energy and antioxidant. Plus anything with pineapple is a must for me and only 50 calories can't beat it
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
This was a totally awesome drink that I was happy to share with my friends and family. I loved how it tasted like juice, gave me energy but more importantly what an awesome value it was.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This is a more natural type of energy drink that tastes great and also gives you a serving of fruits and veggies. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the taste at first because It's orange and pineapple and it just didn't sound like the best combination to me but I was surprised by how much I loved the taste after taking my first sip of it. It's fizzy sort of like a soda, and just has that type of flavor that you usually taste in monster energy drinks. It's also low in calories!
Melissa C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this! The flavor is sweet, but not overpowering sweet, just the right amount that makes you want to drink more! I hate carbonation, but this wasn't too bad. (I actually opened it and let it sit out to go flat to get rid of the bubbles lol) but I enjoyed this! I didn't feel like it gave me more energy, but this was refreshing nonetheless! (Thanks PinchMe for the free sample!)
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?