2 colors available

BY V8

• Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?1 Answers
  • What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks s...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this! The flavor is sweet, but not overpowering sweet, just the right amount that makes you want to drink more! I hate carbonation, but this wasn't too bad. (I actually opened it and let it sit out to go flat to get rid of the bubbles lol) but I enjoyed this! I didn't feel like it gave me more energy, but this was refreshing nonetheless! (Thanks PinchMe for the free sample!)
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I received this a free sample from PinchMe, and I gotta say, I loved it and will definitely buy...unlike the carrot mango juice. This was light and refreshing, with only a hint of carbonation. It gave me a boost from the green tea, but I didn't feel jolted like you can from other energy drinks. This tastes delicious, and you don't get that cloyingly sweet taste like you do from Red Bull.
M M.
M M.
I got this as a sample to try and review from PinchMe. I drank mine as a midday pick-me-up and I LOVE it. I love orange pineapple flavor to begin with so that was a plus. It has a lovely flavor + a little bit of carbonation to make it feel light and didn't give me the jitters at all which is usually an issue for me with most energy drinks. Definitely a fan and plan to buy some.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I've been trying to take little steps towards becoming more healthy by drinking more water and less sofa but after a while I get tired, water gets boring and I start to miss the fizziness of soda which is where this comes in. I definitely think it's better than the tomato flavored V8's of the past. It also has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Nafhatun A.
Nafhatun A.
While some might say they don't like this, but I say it's a beach bag must-have! I normally dilute other energy drinks out there because I find them too sweet, some I won't repurchase as they taste too artificial. I like this because it is way less sweeter than the others, and fruits & vege as the main ingredient? It had me at hello! :)
Tyronda C.
Tyronda C.
I drink most beverages at room temp & this was fine that way too. I liked the flavor. I didn't feel a jolt but I'm just a couple days back to work from vacation. The first couple of days I dragged but I drank this free sample for review yesterday & I wasn't tired at all. Even had a little energy to unpack when I got home😂
Christina M.
Christina M.
Malden, MA
Want a little burst of energy without resorting to coffee? Need something caffeinated but refreshing? You've found what you are looking for here. Get a little taste of fruit with natural energy from green tea. Just 50 calories and a full serving of produce! A little carbonation makes this beverage extra refreshing.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
Got this as a free sample from PinchMe! I like it! I'm a V8 juice lover already! But,now I like V8 even more! Yummy pineapple flavor. Plus boosts your energy. Being a single mom of 6,I need all the energy boosting I can get! Lol! Try it for yourself. See what you think. V8 ,you are alright with me!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I was kindly sent this for free from PinchMe to try out, and I absolutely love it! I'm not a huge energy drink fan, as I've rarely had a monster or 2 (I'm more of a coffee lover) but this energy drink would be something I would gladly drink on the daily. It has fruits and veggies and tastes great!
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
The energy drinks are not really my thing for the health complications that can have on people, but evil has always been good, and the more you can not take more want it, really this drink gives me energy and naturally, what else can you ask if you have a drink caffeinated but decaffeinated?
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?