BY V8

• What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Noel K.
I was so happy to find this at a gas station! when I saw it I assumed it was too good to be true and it'd have an insane amount of sugar, but it's actually a reasonable amount!! And I loved the taste, cant wait to try the other flavors. good little energy pep without jitters. Love this stuff!!
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was looking for a tasty, healthy alternative for a cup of coffee to keep my alertness and energy at work. I don't like coffee, so I get unneeded creamer and sweetener calories with it. I like the taste of all the flavors, but this is my favorite! Works great for that boost at work and when I need some motivation to do my homework after work. Healthy fruit and veggie juice and green tea with yummy taste, what's not to like?
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty good and it does give u a slight bump in energy. I recently got to sample this product thru another site and i liked it. Id probably buy it again. V8 Juice V8 V-Fusion Energy Peach Mango Vegetable & Fruit Juice 8 oz, 6 pk
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
This is one of my favorite energy juices by far. The flavor is really nice. There is just the right amount of carbonation to make you feel like you are drinking one of the other energy drinks... except this one is packed with vitamins and juice in a way the others just cannot offer.
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
At only 50 calories a can, this V8 +Energy Orange Pineapple is OK. Made with sucralose so does have an artificial sugar taste. The light carbonation is nice. Can't say I noticed any significant effects on my energy level.
Jessica M.
Kearney
Love love love this energy drink. I have never like the idea of "energy drinks", but this drink has more natural energy, which is great! It tastes good and tricky does work. I drink a decent amount or caffeine, and this still gave me energy!
Stephanie H.
Dallas, TX
Great energy drink complete with green tea extract for an added boost. Complete with servings of fruits and veggies, you can't go wrong grabbing this for an energy boost. Great flavor and bubbles too
Melanie S.
I received this product from @PINCHme a company that's allows me to receives products for testing purposes. I got the package along with a vegetable juice drink. Usually I was more familiar with V8 carry tomato juice products but to my surprise that this energy drink was very delicious. I was able to taste all the ingredients use in this product. It also tasted very fresh upon receiving from a can. Also I tried this product when I wasn't able to get enough of sleep and it actually give you energy through the day without feeling muddy from other energy drinks with packs of sugar that drains you.
cindy s.
Ocala, FL
This works! I am cautious these days about what energy drink I get with it being in the news about people actually dying from drinking them. All the chemicals in them I guess. So when I decided to give this a try I read the can first. I was happy to see there are no chemicals! I especially liked the B12 in there due to the fact I take that in a pill form on a daily basis. A sip with a zip is exactly what I get when I take a sip so they are right on there to advertise it that way. I am sensitive to caffeine products and am happy to report there were no jitters at all. I love the taste and with only 50 calories I cant go wrong. Kudos to the V8 family on adding this to its long line of products.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
Thanks to @pinchme for this gem. I've never been a fan of V8 to drink alone, but was open to try a orange pineapple mixture. Glad I tried it! I like the light carbonated taste and blend of fruit & veggies. The pineapple tasts is strong; so if you don't like that, probably not a drink you would enjoy. You can't beat 50 cal! It tastes similar to a Fanta soda...w/o all the bad stuff. Though it's only 34% juice, still gives you a satisfied feeling. Very refreshing, cold drink! I am buying again & going to try other flavors as well.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?