BY V8

80 Milligrams of Caffeine. A sip with zip. see more...

• Is this available in Canda or just in the states. Have never see...1 Answers
  • How do this rate as far as sugar content? Would like to try but d...9 Answers
  • So I just purchased this for my husband and wante...Be the first to answer!
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Highwood, IL
Literally, I can't function without these!!! Every single morning, I drink one of these with my breakfast and it keeps me going all the way until I can eat my lunch without giving me a huge drop-off. I never feel "hungover" from it and if I really need a boost, I drink one at lunch without feeling guilty!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Edwards, MO
My daughter has health issues and lots of food allergies but is also a busy teen with a job. She needs an energy boost at times but traditional energy drinks are an absolute no for her health. The v8 energy line is amazing! All natural with a great taste, I'd give it 10 stars if I could!!
Kayleigh E.
Kayleigh E.
Roanoke, VA
These energy drinks are delicious! They are made from fruit juice so they also have health benefits! I love the small cans! They are perfect for sticking in my purse or in the diaper bag! They are kind of expensive but they are much cheaper than other energy drinks!
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
I really like because it has a really good taste to it. It has a really good value on it which I like about it. No not really because it all ready have a good taste. Of course it has good flavor because it really good. Not really cause more juice is better than it.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
This was what kept me going in undergrad. So much energy in such a little can. It's tasty and healthy (?) and I LOVE it. Remember to shake the can before drinking or else you'll get a dusty aftertaste, just saying. Otherwise it's a wonderful little drink!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
My fiancé started working nights and he said this drink made him wake up and feel great about being awake. He didn't have any crash after a few hours either. It definitely helped! I definitely recommend this drink for a safe and tasty boost of energy.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Love that these are fruity and refreshing. Great when they are icy cold. Perfect any time of the day, gives you a boost of energy without making you jittery or crash later in the day. Love all the flavors!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
W Valley City, UT
Tastes great and gives you a little bit of fizz and a caffeine pick me up; but it doesn't have the omg-now-I'm-shaking-and-I-can-hear-colors effect that Red Bull does. Highly recommend!
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
I love these energy drinks! I love that they have vegetable juice as well. The flavor is better than other energy drinks I have tried. The price point is comparable as well.
Sumer L.
Sumer L.
Rock Hill, SC
Just tried this product last week and really liked it. Flavor is great and all of the great ingredients you would never think to drink are alway a plus. Great new product!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Peoria, IL
How do this rate as far as sugar content? Would like to try but don't want a bunch of added sugar!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is this available in Canda or just in the states. Have never seen the product.
Chaniki B.
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
So I just purchased this for my husband and wanted to know if this is great for people with diabetes