BY V8

80 Milligrams of Caffeine. A sip with zip. see more...

• Is this available in Canda or just in the states. Have never see...1 Answers
  • How do this rate as far as sugar content? Would like to try but d...9 Answers
  • So I just purchased this for my husband and wante... Be the first to answer!
Ruth K.
I've been living off these V8 energy drinks since I started working nights in the hospital. Just enough energy boost without getting the jitters from coffee. I would highly recommend it!
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
The V-8 energy line is my absolute favorite! I would drink this in the morning instead of coffee and it would really wake me up with the good stuff, fruits and veggies. This product is super affordable and I love using this in place of tea or coffee.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are truly the only energy drinks I will drink. I work night shift and they help give me a pick me up without that horrible typical energy drink taste. They are also affordable. I will continue to drink them.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This product is absolutely perfect!!! I have been drinking waaaaay too much coffee since I have a hectic work schedule. So I told myself I would try to cut back on coffee and try and find a healthier option to getting the caffeine and energy boost and that's when I found out about this drink. It gives you that boost but it's more gentle and doesn't feel like a surge but just gradually keeps you away and focused. An added bonus is that it's green tea and fruit. And the flavor is sweet and tangy. I just love !!!!
fernanda C.
Miami
I can't believe people don't like this. No, it doesn't taste like Juicy Juice, but it tastes like healthful fruits and vegetables and is certainly sweet enough to be palatable. To me, it has an apple/grape flavor with undertones of the root veggies. I actually crave it sometimes. I can't stand the classic red V8 and am a fan of this alternative (as well as the Carrot-Mango variety). I know it's nutritious and keep some on hand for those days when I'm low on fresh produce.
Raquel R.
Highwood, IL
Literally, I can't function without these!!! Every single morning, I drink one of these with my breakfast and it keeps me going all the way until I can eat my lunch without giving me a huge drop-off. I never feel "hungover" from it and if I really need a boost, I drink one at lunch without feeling guilty!
Tiffany H.
This isn't the strongest energy drink I've ever had, but it does give a nice boost of energy to get through the day. I love the juice and while I wish they were bigger cans, they're still pretty good!
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
This V8+ Energy drinktaste amazing! Definitely one of the best tasting energy drinks I've ever had! It gave me plenty of energy too! Highly recommend giving these a try! Very affordable as well!! I will definitely be buying more of these and the other flavors!
Jewel N.
Saint Louis, MO
A very delicious flavored energy drink. I didn't experience and sort of crash with this drink either! This flavor is often sold out at my local grocery store. Bummer!
Tinisha T.
Riverton, UT
Love these v8+energy drinks. The orange pineapple juice was amazingly delicious! I enjoyed the drink in the morning for a boost for my day and also on the weekend evenings as a mixer with alcohol for a energized buzz.
Highly recommend these products.
Sarah G.
Peoria , IL
How do this rate as far as sugar content? Would like to try but don't want a bunch of added sugar!
Rebecca G.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is this available in Canda or just in the states. Have never seen the product.
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
So I just purchased this for my husband and wanted to know if this is great for people with diabetes