BY V8

• What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristin S.
This actually tastes amazingly delicious! My husband drinks one every day since he is sensitive to caffeine, these are great for him and don't make his heart feel like its flying out of his chest.
Gypsy N.
Chino hills, CA
I actually love all of the energy flavors. This is the flavor that turned me onto the V8 energy drinks. Sugar content is not ridiculously high and same goes for the caffeine. I think this is great for someone looking to reduce their caffeine intake or for someone who has caffeine sensitivity.
Kristin M.
Andover, NY
The taste is pretty good on this juice. The energizing affect isn't that noticeable. It is nice that I can drink an "energy drink" and not feel bad about the ingredients, but it definitely isn't my favorite. It's good to use as a mixer when you need a pick me up, but I wouldn't rely on it for an energy boost.
April F.
Del City, OK
We love our V8 Energy drinks and I love this flavor of Orange Pineapple. It really tastes more like Pineapple than Orange but still really good. I love all the fruits and vegetables in it plus the caffeine too to get you going in the morning
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
I love the taste of this energy drink. It doesn’t taste funny like most energy drink I have tried before. It give me an extra boost of energy like a coffee would
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I absolutely love this flavor! I am not one for energy drinks, but this is a refreshing fruity beverage without being too sweet. It's not overly carbonated which is nice. With only 50 calories per can it's a great afternoon pick-me-up without wasting calories for the day. It's a good alternative for anyone that is a soda addict and looking for a healthy alternative. Or, someone like me, that always prefers coffee but sometimes needs a fruity, sweet drink to mix things up.
Marina L.
New Castle, DE
 Delicious! What a wonderful way to get caffeine instead of drinking coffee, energy drinks and sodas. My husband and I both really loved them! We still drink the occasional coffee but have almost completely stopped drinking soda and energy drinks which is a happy thing for the both of us
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
For an energy drink, this wasn't bad. It doesn't have that chemical taste you find in some other choices, and doesn't make me gag trying to drink it. I am not usually one for energy drinks anyway, but I feel better knowing this is from a trusted brand, and it has at least some positive redeeming quality with the juice. It gave me a nice boost, without the rush and crash you often have with energy products.
Laura D.
I was able to get this product for free from Kroger as one of their "free Friday downloads." I was really excited to try it, thinking its great to have a healthier alternative to energy drinks. Personally I'm not a fan of the flavor of most energy drinks and this isn't much better, but it's not terrible either. I would prefer this over most energy drinks on the market, but certainly wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan. I think it leaves a weird flavor in your mouth after drinking it. Overall, I'd say if you're going to grab an energy drink go for this one, but in my opinion all energy drinks are kind of gross.
Jesse L.
My new obsession. I can't drink most energy drinks because they make me wired and uncomfortable. These drinks however are great. Great taste, good energy boost, no crazy side effects. You can buy them in the can (like the one pictured) and it slightly carbonated. Or you can buy them in a larger jug size in the juice isle (non-carbonated). They contain green tea & b vitamins. Not to mention a serving of fruits and veggies.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?