2 colors available

BY V8

• Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?1 Answers
  • What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere! 2 Answers
  • Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks s...6 Answers
cindy s.
cindy s.
Ocala, FL
This works! I am cautious these days about what energy drink I get with it being in the news about people actually dying from drinking them. All the chemicals in them I guess. So when I decided to give this a try I read the can first. I was happy to see there are no chemicals! I especially liked the B12 in there due to the fact I take that in a pill form on a daily basis. A sip with a zip is exactly what I get when I take a sip so they are right on there to advertise it that way. I am sensitive to caffeine products and am happy to report there were no jitters at all. I love the taste and with only 50 calories I cant go wrong. Kudos to the V8 family on adding this to its long line of products.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I received this product from @PINCHme a company that's allows me to receives products for testing purposes. I got the package along with a vegetable juice drink. Usually I was more familiar with V8 carry tomato juice products but to my surprise that this energy drink was very delicious. I was able to taste all the ingredients use in this product. It also tasted very fresh upon receiving from a can. Also I tried this product when I wasn't able to get enough of sleep and it actually give you energy through the day without feeling muddy from other energy drinks with packs of sugar that drains you.
Francesca T.
Francesca T.
Arlington, VA
Thanks to @pinchme for this gem. I've never been a fan of V8 to drink alone, but was open to try a orange pineapple mixture. Glad I tried it! I like the light carbonated taste and blend of fruit & veggies. The pineapple tasts is strong; so if you don't like that, probably not a drink you would enjoy. You can't beat 50 cal! It tastes similar to a Fanta soda...w/o all the bad stuff. Though it's only 34% juice, still gives you a satisfied feeling. Very refreshing, cold drink! I am buying again & going to try other flavors as well.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I'm a fan of V8 and Energy Drinks and this flavor combination isn't bad. I love that it's lightly carbonated and the tropical scent makes me think of the beach. I did notice the slight bitterness of the caffeine however - I've tasted that in some caffeine gum I tried years ago. I like the energy buzz from caffeine but not the bitter taste. The color of the beverage is nice and green tea is a nice touch. I love all the fruit & veggie juice concentrates; sweet potato, carrot, apple, orange and pineapple. It's a party in a can!
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This is a more natural type of energy drink that tastes great and also gives you a serving of fruits and veggies. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the taste at first because It's orange and pineapple and it just didn't sound like the best combination to me but I was surprised by how much I loved the taste after taking my first sip of it. It's fizzy sort of like a soda, and just has that type of flavor that you usually taste in monster energy drinks. It's also low in calories!
Regina K.
Regina K.
Oxon Hill, MD
Despite all the hype around " should've had a v8", I was never inclined to try one for myself. I am not a huge fan of orange juice but the pineapple helped a bit in the process. I drank this about an hour before going to the gym and I felt so energized. i usually am there for 30 min and am done, but i was able to be there for TWO HOURS before I started to feel tired. If I had the funds I would buy this every time I needed to workout, because that was the best workout of my life.
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
Im not someone who drinks "Energy" drinks if I need a pick me up I usually go for a soda or a coffee.
But I was open to trying it when I received it from Pinch Me
I don't like the taste of energy drinks...
However I don't think that was the problem with this product.
The fruit and veggie mixed with the Carbonation PLUS ENERGY DRINK TASTE just really grossed me out.
I took a few sips and just couldn't finish it.
Just not for me.
Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
I feel up but not jittery. This stuff taste super sweet , has a little fizz like soda it is yummy. I would recommend it for moms like myself on the go trying to be healthier. It is something I'm attempting to replace coffee every once in a while. The ingrediats are mostly natural and the green tea makes you have the great energy and antioxidant. Plus anything with pineapple is a must for me and only 50 calories can't beat it
Tori Skye N.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Usually I love all things V8 but this was AWEFUL. I tried it for free due to a coupon from Walgreens and I took one sip and threw it out! I happened to read the ingredients and the back and the second ingredient is "sweet potato juice concentrate". I have no issue with a little bit of vegetable flavor in my V8, but the vegetable to fruit ratio in this is ALL wrong. Nothing liquid should taste like a sweet potato. NOTHING.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Juice no artificial colors or flavors, lightly carbohydrated, 50 calories and 80 milligrams of caffeine. This juice tastes like orange flavored soda. It does not feel as soda as a soft drink. It is refreshing and the taste is nice. The portion is enough to share between two. It is a refreshing drink, I would buy it. I received esta product for free from Pinchme.com With testing purposes, but this is my opinion.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Is the carbonation strong? I do not like carbonated bubbly drinks so I'm hesitant to even try it...
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does this drink come on other flavors?
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
What stores carry this? I've literally looked everywhere!
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Alguien ha tenido malestar al probar esta bebida energética?